PDA

View Full Version : The WB's Charmed

Arrogant Arse
02-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Okay, it might sound lame, but I have to admit, my wife got me hooked on Charmed. We started watching it because a band we like was going to be on it, and we got hooked It is kind of like a semi-cheesy/Sfi-Fi/Soap Opera type show. I actually like it, (It doen't hurt that Alissya Milano is usually scantily clad, either) the acting is good (well, for the WB), and the storyline is entertaining (see Alissa Milano comment above). Does anybody else watch/like this show? If so, what are your thoughts on the show.

AA

THE Slayer
02-13-2004, 11:09 PM
I have watched quite a few eps. Very few from this season though. Do you only watch the new ones on the WB or, if you didn't know, TNT plays them all, season by season up until this years.

But it can be an entertaining show. Soap opera magick and all.

Arrogant Arse
02-18-2004, 12:58 PM
I watch the new ones on Sunday. IMHO, this season is better than last season. There seems to be a cohesive story arc that they are following, which was missing last year.

I do know about the re-runs on TNT, and sometimes catch them. I usually get home around the time the re-runs are on, and I then play with my 3-year old son, or eat dinner, or something, so I don't get to watch the re-run regularly.

THE Slayer
02-18-2004, 02:11 PM
So is,,, whats his name.. the current white/lighter witch, related to wyatt? The future episode led me to believe that they are brothers?? The Wb was having tech difficulties, again, sun and I missed this weeks.

Arrogant Arse
02-20-2004, 03:48 PM
His name is Chris, and he is Wyatt's little bro. Earlier in the season, he was mainly trying to protect Wyatt, but in the last 2-3 episodes, he has been trying to get Leo and Holly Marie Combs' character (can't remember her name) back together. Chris says that he is now trying to save himself, because he is supposed to be concieved within the next few weeks, and if that doesn't happen, then he (Chris) goes poof! Last episode had him screwing up Holly Marie Combs' character's date with the fireman, trying to get her and Leo back together.

I wonder if it was your local WB station that was having trouble. Mine was fine, but it is the WB, so anything is possible:D

AA