PDA

View Full Version : Carded Bossk, Dengar and Admiral Ozzel

SirSteve
02-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Take a look!

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=29976

plasticfetish
02-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Wow! All 3 seem super... great looking stuff!

Silent Chazz
02-10-2004, 05:21 PM
sweet! Looks like I'm going to have to get 3 of the Ozzels (one to open, one to keep Carded, and another Carded to send to my friend in Canada who keeps in contact with the guy who played Ozzel in ESB to sign it for me). I'll probably get one of Bossk and One of Dengar though to keep carded for my wall.

DarthQuack
02-10-2004, 05:45 PM
They look great Steve, thanks for the pics!

-Matt

Kidhuman
02-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Awsome. Ozzel looks great. Bossk and Deng :Pirate: are still sweethearts.

AdmiralPiett
02-11-2004, 12:33 AM
sweet! Looks like I'm going to have to get 3 of the Ozzels (one to open, one to keep Carded, and another Carded to send to my friend in Canada who keeps in contact with the guy who played Ozzel in ESB to sign it for me)

Wow, talk about random "celebrities" to keep in contact with. Pretty cool! :stupid:

2-1B
02-11-2004, 01:47 AM
Deng:Pirate: is much improved, Bossk is wonderful of course, and Ozzel looks great.

Nice job, Hasbro. :)

angellus
02-11-2004, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Silent Chazz]and another Carded to send to my friend in Canada who keeps in contact with the guy who played Ozzel in ESB to sign it for me)QUOTE]

Hey, would you happen to know if the guy who played Admiral Ozzel also played a professor on an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I forget which episode it was but he looked a lot like him. Just curious. Thanks!

Beast
02-11-2004, 03:35 PM
http://imdb.com/name/nm0790410/

It doesn't appear to be him. At least he's not listed as having done an episode of Buffy. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Silent Chazz
02-11-2004, 03:54 PM
a Little OT but, I think it is awesome that I'm not the only SW Fan who is also a Buffy/Angel Fan as well. Gotta love the Nerd Trio and their Death Star II van. lol lol lol

bobafrett
02-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Hey, would you happen to know if the guy who played Admiral Ozzel also played a professor on an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I forget which episode it was but he looked a lot like him. Just curious. Thanks!

No but would this be the good Admiral, standing next to yours truely? I must admit, I was very happy, as he was very fun to hang around!

Hellboy
02-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Cool pic. bobafrett. Love the shirt. :cool:

The figures look amazing especially Dengar. :eek: Huge improvement. The POTF2 version of Bossk is among my favorite figures so I didn't really see the need to redo him considering he was just re-released in the Bounty Hunter 4-pack. I would've liked to have seen 4-Lom redone instead but Bossk still looks great. Admiral Ozzel is long overdue so I can't wait to get my paws on him. :D

Nataku
02-12-2004, 02:43 PM
http://sirstevesguide.com/news/uploads/29976/bossk_cbk.jpg

Get ready variation hunters!

Anyone else notice on the back of Bossk's card, they've got a picture of J'Quille, but it says "Tanus Spijek"?

Think they'll fix it? If so, more goodies for you variant/error hunters to go for!

Nataku