PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars books on CD question

Reefer Shark
02-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Hello :)
My job has me driving a lot nowadays, and I was thinking on checking out some audio books to pass the time.

I saw a SW CD book at Barnes & Noble the other night (forgot what it was called), but it was $30. A bit pricey for something I know nothing about..

Anyways, are these SW CD books any good? Anyone here have any experience with them? Good sound effects, narration, acting, etc...? I'm really interested in checking some out, but would love to hear any thoughts or reccomendations any of you might have before I plonk down the cash.

Thanks!!!

Darth Jax
02-11-2004, 08:42 PM
check out the public library and see if they have any. that way you can try it out without it costing ya anything. i

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
02-11-2004, 10:25 PM
I have the Jedi Knight Trilogy audio CDs. I highly recommend it. It's 6 discs (2 for each episode). The voice acting is excellent and the music and sound effects really put your imagination to work.

Reefer Shark
02-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated. I hadn't even thought of the Library!

I ended up ordering a copy of "Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter" from half.com for $7. They have all kinds of those cd sets for waaaaay cheaper than SRP. :)