PDA

View Full Version : the 6th day coming true?

hango fett
02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
i heard this morning that in south koriea(sp?) they have cloned the first human embryo for medical research. waht do you guys think about this?
h

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-12-2004, 12:32 PM
curse it, i say!!!! It's just more hands that'll find toys before i do! Unless of course, i can manipulate them to do my bidding and find toys for me!! No more hunting like crazy for that damned Abomination or that soon to be Phoenix; on my minions!! :crazed:

sith_killer_99
02-12-2004, 12:35 PM
I think:

1. It's spelled South Korea. LOL

2. Human cloning is inevitable.

3. Human cloning is good.

4. This story is as bogus as the half a dozen other stories that someone has successfully cloned a human in the last year.

5. This thread, treads close to the political/religious, unless of course it is viewed from the aspect of the "Clone Wars". ;)

James Boba Fettfield
02-12-2004, 05:01 PM
When I read this thread all I could picture was that birthday cake scene from The 6th Day. "Eating my birthday cake!"

QLD
02-13-2004, 03:46 AM
I need a clone for my yardwork. Actually, I could use a clone of someone a little less lazy than me.

Kidhuman
02-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Clones would be cool todo our bidding. CLean my baseboards, wash my dishes, walk my cloned Dog. Clones, how did we ever live with out them?

sith_killer_99
02-13-2004, 02:11 PM
walk my cloned Dog.

ROTFL! :D

Actually, when I first read the title, I thought someone had announced that they were going to start selling cloned pets! Repet anyone?

Just imagine Spot....8! LOL

My favorite Clone issue was in South Park "If I put a bunch of Stem cells next to Shakey's Pizza, could I get my own Shakey's Pizza?"

Imagine, cloning your favorite resteraunt!!! We could bring back Godfather's Pizza!!!

And there was much rejoicing...yeah!

hango fett
02-13-2004, 02:38 PM
i am not trying to cast any political/religious beliefs out there, just the fact that clones can help us and be like in the 6th day (repets not humans). just clone us for chores or something! yay!
h