PDA

View Full Version : Looking For: R1-G4 and Clone Troopers!

Lman316
02-12-2004, 12:57 PM
To reiterate, I'm looking for an MOC R1-G4 and some MOC Clone Troopers (either the Super Articulated version, or the army-builder 3 packs - I don't care about the colors). And I really don't mind the conditions of the cards, as long as the figures are fine.

Right now, for trades, I can more than likely offer: Rappertunie (Jabba's Palace), Lando Calrissian (Jabba's Sail Barge) and Holographic Luke Skywalker.

If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Thanks much!

jedimastergeorge
02-12-2004, 03:24 PM
i am interested in the lando and the rappertunie and the luke. is there anything else that your looking for to trade. i might have some think that you might need. just let me know.
thanks
george

silentsteel70
02-24-2004, 05:58 PM
To reiterate, I'm looking for an MOC R1-G4 and some MOC Clone Troopers (either the Super Articulated version, or the army-builder 3 packs - I don't care about the colors). And I really don't mind the conditions of the cards, as long as the figures are fine.

Right now, for trades, I can more than likely offer: Rappertunie (Jabba's Palace), Lando Calrissian (Jabba's Sail Barge) and Holographic Luke Skywalker.

If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Thanks much!
I have 3 red clone troopers and 1 super posable clone trooper if you would like to trade...they are all moc in exellent condition...
shoot me an email if intrested juejue11@hotmail.com