PDA

View Full Version : Armies of Middle Earth

Bosskman
02-12-2004, 06:26 PM
I know there's already a LOTR figures thread but AOME is so awesome I thought they deserved their own. I just got wave 2 of the beasts (they just arrived in my country) and I must say that the Nazgul mounted on the running horse is absolutely one of the best figures of any of all my toys that I have. The detail on this little guy is nothing short of amazing, right down to the bloody nails in the horse's hooves. With all the cool stuff coming out later this year, especially the "Theodon's death" scene from the pelennor fields, this is proving to be one of the best toyline's ever in this crackpot's opinion. I can't wait to see what toyfair has in store for AOME next week. It almost makes me sorta glad that SW has been a little slow as of late, now my money can go to AOME. (till I see Jabba, at least)

Bosskman
02-14-2004, 02:29 PM
I just saw pictures of the AOME MOUTH OF SAURON!!! I also saw pics of Shelob, Southrons, and the orc landing craft. Oh and GIL GALAD! All from toyfair.

-Durge-
02-14-2004, 05:44 PM
I just saw pictures of the AOME MOUTH OF SAURON!!! I also saw pics of Shelob, Southrons, and the orc landing craft. Oh and GIL GALAD! All from toyfair.ROGER THAT!!! Mouth of Sauron is AWESOME!!!