PDA

View Full Version : Which battle for Episode III

Darth Kirk
02-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Which two characters would you like to see battle one another?

A. Yoda vs. Mechanical Vader
B. Sidious vs. Obi
C. Padme vs. Dorme
D. Chewie vs. Boba
E. R2-D2 vs. C-3PO

I like C. Padme and Dorme should be fighting one another in a pit.. Granted she is pregnant, but hey, it could still be hot :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

derek
02-12-2004, 09:09 PM
i'd like to see you and -Durge- fight.

-Durge-
02-13-2004, 12:06 AM
Why is that??

Darth Kirk
02-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Durge is cool, I shant fight.. Come on people choose lol

derek
02-13-2004, 11:20 PM
if you two won't get in on, then my second choice would be stillakid and jar jar binks in a duel to the death with those lightsaber candy pens....followed by a steel cage match between Eric RG and emperor howdy.

-Durge-
02-14-2004, 01:09 AM
if you two won't get in on, then my second choice would be stillakid and jar jar binks in a duel to the death with those lightsaber candy pens....followed by a steel cage match between Eric RG and emperor howdy.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm intresting...

Darth Kirk
02-14-2004, 01:17 AM
Will someone please answer the question.. Who do you wanna see battle one another?? Is the thread not interesting enough.. :cry:

derek
02-14-2004, 02:04 AM
this thread isn't really episode 3 releated.........but to answer your initial question, i wouldn't want to see any of the characters you listed listed fight each other.

i don't ever care to see yoda fight again as it was one of the dumbest ideas ever put on film.

i don't want to ever see sidious use a lightsaber because it will mean more stunt double work just like with chris lee....and i'd like his force lightening to remain a suprise for ROTJ.

........all i hope is that the anakin/obi wan duel tops the obi wan/darth maul duel and the luke/vader bespin duel and i'll be very happy. :p

Darth Kirk
02-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Well yeah it is Episode 3 realted, because these characters will be appearing in the E3 and I just wanted to know who ya'll wanted to see fight one another.. :)

-Durge-
02-14-2004, 06:52 AM
Grevious v Kit Fisto.

The 'Xir
02-15-2004, 02:35 PM
You guys are all crazy!!! Come on think about it, Dorme has secretly been lusting after Anakin from a far, but when she gets too close and her secret is revealed, can you say HOT MUD BIKINI WRESTLING at the basin of the volcano!!! My vote is definitly for Padme vs Dorme!!!!!!! :crazed:

--maybe Keirra Knightly will come back for a cameo, and we can have a three-way!!! Either that or she'll take on the victor of the first match!!! They can put it on ppv even!
:kiss: :greedy: :kiss: :greedy: :kiss: :greedy: :kiss:

Darth Kirk
02-15-2004, 04:26 PM
You guys are all crazy!!! Come on think about it, Dorme has secretly been lusting after Anakin from a far, but when she gets too close and her secret is revealed, can you say HOT MUD BIKINI WRESTLING at the basin of the volcano!!! My vote is definitly for Padme vs Dorme!!!!!!! :crazed:

--maybe Keirra Knightly will come back for a cameo, and we can have a three-way!!! Either that or she'll take on the victor of the first match!!! They can put it on ppv even!
:kiss: :greedy: :kiss: :greedy: :kiss: :greedy: :kiss:

You have brought tears of joy, to ma eyes... tears i tells ya.. Tears of joy, I mean :cry: :) :cry: :) :cry: :) :cry: :)

Darth Alex
02-18-2004, 09:58 AM
I'd like to see Chewbacca vs. Jar Jar. Maybe the wookie could rip off his ears:p .
Seriously, I'd like to see how the deaths of Jedi Council members/Jedi will be handled. There are a few like Kit, Ki Adi, and Mace that I'm especially looking forward to. Granted, I really like the Jedi, but it will be interesting to see how they all meet their demise.
Out of the list, I'd pick R2 vs C3PO. It would just be funny to see R2 zap golden rod.