PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Trance and Other versions

Darth Kirk
02-14-2004, 02:05 AM
Has anyone heard the trance versions of many Star Wars songs? There is the Duel of the Fates, Across the Stars, many Imperial March versions etc..Check 'em out and tell me what you think. There is also the Metallica and No Doubt versions of the Imperial March.. Tell me what you think about the different versions/interpretations of the Star Wars music..

James Boba Fettfield
02-14-2004, 02:45 AM
That Metallica Imperial March is not really Metallica. It's a good sounding march, but for some reason people always want to name the author as Metallica when it's not. No idea why, though. :confused:

As for the other songs, I have never heard them.

Darth Kirk
02-15-2004, 12:51 AM
Yup, that was how I downloaded it, it said Metallica Imperial March..

Tonysmo
02-15-2004, 01:35 AM
Try driving through light traffic on the highway while listening to duel of the fates.. If you time it right, it can be a blast!

ok.. i dont do it THAT often.. :D

James Boba Fettfield
02-15-2004, 01:49 AM
Yup, that was how I downloaded it, it said Metallica Imperial March..

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The credit given is false, but it just keeps spreading. It's like how people are always giving the Weird Al name to songs that he has nothing to do with. Maybe they figure no one will want to download the song unless it has big name recognition, like Metallica or Weird Al.

Darkness Shroud
02-15-2004, 09:33 AM
You should check out the irish band called ASH. They released a greatest hits with a b sides disk. They did a rock version of the cantina band song. Very cool and very funny to drive around playing really loud!:)

Darth Kirk
02-15-2004, 01:37 PM
You should check out the irish band called ASH. They released a greatest hits with a b sides disk. They did a rock version of the cantina band song. Very cool and very funny to drive around playing really loud!:)

Thanks Darkness, I will look em up.. :)

Kidhuman
02-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The credit given is false, but it just keeps spreading. It's like how people are always giving the Weird Al name to songs that he has nothing to do with. Maybe they figure no one will want to download the song unless it has big name recognition, like Metallica or Weird Al.

The first hint it wasn't Metallica should of been that you were able to download it with their name on it.:D

I have not heard any of these version, bvuth that Cantina remake sounds good. I shall look em up.