PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten the Code 3 Falcon or X-Wing?

Kenobi
02-14-2004, 03:20 AM
I'm thinking of purchasing one of these, but I'm just wondering if they are really worth the $250 price tag? From the pictures on the site, they look awesome, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually purchased one or seen them in person, and if so, are they worth it???

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

[DSS]Pedr0
02-14-2004, 05:31 AM
I'm thinking of purchasing one of these, but I'm just wondering if they are really worth the $250 price tag? From the pictures on the site, they look awesome, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually purchased one or seen them in person, and if so, are they worth it???

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
I actually picked mine up for $225. I love it. $300 would have been a different story tho. I am quite pleased with the piece I have. 5lbs of die-cast is all good.

bobafrett
02-14-2004, 09:08 AM
I have the Falcon with the Acrylic case, and I must say I am pleased. I think I paid close to $300 for mine. I'd like to get the X-Wing, but unless I find a job soon, I won't even be able to afford a plastic action figure.

JediTricks
02-14-2004, 02:18 PM
GSJ picked 'em up and posted about them in the Micro Machines section, he seemed to really like them.