PDA

View Full Version : Rick McCallum as X-Wing Pilot figure!!

El Chuxter
02-14-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm not making this up.

I picked up the Gold Leader figure the other day, and noticed that the head looks a little too much like our old buddy Ricky McCallum.

Seriously, it looks nothing like the "real" Dutch in the picture.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Anyone planning on displaying him with a loose Jorg Sacul :eek: and creating a movie set diorama?

Kidhuman
02-14-2004, 03:32 PM
The only thing weirder than that is El Chuxter posting on a Saturday. I havent seen one yet, but will let ya know if I do happen to see on ebefore September this year.

DarthQuack
02-14-2004, 04:33 PM
I picked mine up today, but alas I am working til midnight, I will have to check it out when I get home.

-Matt

Mandalorian Candidat
02-14-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm not making this up.

I picked up the Gold Leader figure the other day, and noticed that the head looks a little too much like our old buddy Ricky McCallum.

Seriously, it looks nothing like the "real" Dutch in the picture.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Anyone planning on displaying him with a loose Jorg Sacul :eek: and creating a movie set diorama?

Does yours by chance have the new "butt-kissing" action feature?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Does yours by chance have the new "butt-kissing" action feature?

ba dum ching!! He'll be here all week folks!! be sure to tip your waiter!!
:p (just messin')

Does anybody have any close up pics of this figure?!?! anyone?!?! After all, it would make sense for both Lucas and Rick to get their likeness on a figure. Hell, if i the creator of a movie or line of movies that got a line of figures, at least give myself on the likeness of a figure. :crazed:

Mandalorian Candidat
02-14-2004, 05:11 PM
ba dum ching!! He'll be here all week folks!! be sure to tip your waiter!!
:p (just messin')

It's too easy to diss poor Ricky-dick. I must come up with some more creative ways to bag on our favorite scapegoat. :D

plo koon 200
02-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Please give some good pics.

DarthQuack
02-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Rick kicks butt!

-Matt