PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying!

Zanziber
02-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Ok. Long story short...

I have several loose figures, weapons and accessories. I need to partner them together for my collection and to possibly sell. I need a book/magazine that will give me photo's of loose figures with all their accessories.

I have one for G.I. Joe's. I have volume 1 & 2 of "The Official Collectors Guide to Collecting & Completing Your GI Joe Figures and Accessories" by James DeSimone.

I've tried asking on certain newsgroups, without much help. I have several guides for carded figures, but I really need one for loose figures.

Thanx in advance for any help.

John

Kidhuman
02-15-2004, 07:12 PM
try this (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/2KY3C3LECNYTQ/qid=1076893683/sr=5-1/ref=sr_5_1/104-9603495-5640739) it should help

Bel-Cam Jos
02-16-2004, 08:35 AM
I use the Tomart's Price Guide to Worldwide Star Wars Collectibles by Steve Sansweet. The 2nd edition has color pages to check on accessories. Also, the Action Figure Archive (by the same man, he must have something to do with SW collecting, eh? ;) ) is a great resource.

These, of course, are non-electronic sources.

Zanziber
02-16-2004, 08:39 AM
I use the Tomart's Price Guide to Worldwide Star Wars Collectibles by Steve Sansweet. The 2nd edition has color pages to check on accessories. Also, the Action Figure Archive (by the same man, he must have something to do with SW collecting, eh? ;) ) is a great resource.

These, of course, are non-electronic sources.

And non-electronic is what I've been looking for. I have dial-up access, so a resource (like Sir Steve's) isn't that much help.

Thanx!