PDA

View Full Version : Opened Lego 2002 Sets

ACPin
12-09-2001, 10:44 PM
Got the Lego 2002 sets today at TRU and my kids assembled them. Check my homepage (http://acpin.homestead.com/Home.html) for the loose pics of the Ewok Attack, Final Duel I & II and Jedi Defense I & II.

GNT
12-10-2001, 02:26 AM
The new Speederbike does look better than the 1st version one from ages ago,not bads sets really :)

jedi master sal
12-14-2001, 12:56 PM
I just got these as well (except the ewok one) weeping like a little .....

Nice additions but a little pricey.

did however go to a k-mart where they were having a 20% sale on all legos. got 4 more battle droid carriers. Bring my lego BD's to

BD-38
Pilot BD-5
Commander BD-1
Security BD-1

I'm working my way to a battle between the gungans and BD's.

jedi master sal
12-18-2001, 10:03 AM
I finally got the ewok set as well as Jedi Defense II. both were the last on the shelf.

LTBasker
12-18-2001, 12:44 PM
I got the Final Duel I and Jedi Defense I sets... These should actually be $3-5... What's with the way over-sized box anyway? If these were cheaper they'd be more like accessory sets rather than actual sets.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-18-2001, 07:20 PM
I just saw the Droideka/Qui-Gon set. It looks great! Hopefully Santa is reading this... :rolleyes:

Jayspawn
12-20-2001, 12:20 PM
These new sets look pretty cool. I need to keep my eye out for these.

RedneckJedi
12-20-2001, 03:45 PM
I found all the sets except for Jedi Defense II. I've looked all over, and talked to guys in my collector's club, and none of them have found it, either. Weird!

JediTricks
12-22-2001, 12:33 PM
I picked up JD 2 on Thursday at TRU Monrovia for $6.99, the door is pretty cute, but that's the ONLY feature in this set that hasn't been visited before (unless you count the new security battle droid molded in the new dark red color with paint on the front of the chest and the back of the head as new... obviously I don't ;)). I could see getting a ton of these if they were half off for various door needs, perhaps also for openings in the Lego Millennium Falcon, which is nearly detail-free inside.

humsup
12-26-2001, 11:16 PM
Saw them here for the first time yesterday at a local retail outlet. The Ewok attack is quite a tempting set but a little pricey. Then there is the twin pod cloud car that I most likely will be getting. But I didn't get any set yet, want the one with Darth Vader in it but its not on the shelves yet.

LTBasker
12-27-2001, 01:44 AM
Final Duel II set is sweet, well worth the $7 for the Trooper and Officer with a cool platform that when modified a little (doesn't need any extra pieces to do so) can connect to other ones of the same platform for an ongoing chain. :D Sweet. The Cloud car is pretty nice, and if you scoot the center piece forward a couple LEGO studs, it looks more accurate, IMO.

ACPin
01-02-2002, 08:21 AM
I've just added the loose pics for the Cloud Car (http://acpinimages.homestead.com/SWCollectionLego2002.html).