PDA

View Full Version : Yoda & Chian..error on card back??

silentsteel70
02-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Has anyone else noticed that there is an error in the back of the Yoda & Chian figure pack card? :confused: ('03 #15) There is a picture of Ashla & Jempa ('03 #16) but the description underneath the pic says yoda & chian (it has the correct series # for ashla & Jempa) :ermm: ...I have added a picture so you can see what I am talking about..sorry I had to scan it...no camera!! :( Is this a common error, or has there only been a limited # of these with this printing boob!!?
file:///C:/My%20Documents/yoda%20%26%20chian.JPG

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 11:06 AM
I will say mine is normal, it says Ashla and Jempa under the padawans

silentsteel70
02-24-2004, 03:20 PM
I think i finally did it!!! lol I managed a small close up of the error that I posted...the second pic is a view of the full card back.:D

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Is that from the gold card version or regular version of the release? Glad you finally got it working

silentsteel70
02-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Is that from the gold card version or regular version of the release? Glad you finally got it working
It is the gold card version, the one with 'attack of the clones' down the gold stripe...not the original blue card...sorry for the confusion :confused:

sith_killer_99
02-24-2004, 08:57 PM
I found 2 of these error cards tonight at my local Target. I picked one up, just for the heck of it. Neat error. :D

Turbowars
02-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Both of mine have the error. Has it been corrected?

Turbowars
02-25-2004, 05:00 PM
I will say mine is normal, it says Ashla and Jempa under the padawansWhich figures are you talking about? The error is on the Yoda Chian card back, not the Ashla and Jempa.

Kidhuman
02-25-2004, 05:02 PM
The gold strip Yoda and Chian. On the back, under Ashla and Jempa's name it says Yoda and Chian.

Turbowars
02-25-2004, 05:09 PM
The gold strip Yoda and Chian. On the back, under Ashla and Jempa's name it says Yoda and Chian.OK, just wanted to know if we are all on the same page.

silentsteel70
02-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Both of mine have the error. Has it been corrected?
I don't know if it has been corrected or not, but you can bet your life I am going to be on the look out for one that has been corrected, it would be nice to have one of each!!

Kidhuman
02-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Ok, I picked up the error gold stripe card today. I was showing them to my wife, comparing both the basic saga card and the gold stripe card. She noticed that on mygold stripe card Yoda's boittom finger his right hand(our left hand side) is not piainted like the Saga version. There is no yellow tip at the end of mine. Are anyone elses like that also?

silentsteel70
02-28-2004, 02:58 PM
We just took a look at ours and ours does have the yellow tips on both hands, and on all fingers....we just came from WM and they have a lot more of these with the error on the back...so the card hasn't been changed yet!!..but we will be going back to check out the fingers on yoda...yours has obviously not been painted when it should have been!! Your wife has a great eye for detail too!!:D