PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Jabba with missing tongue. Man I'm mad!

Turbowars
02-21-2004, 12:01 PM
I found a Ultra Jabba without his tongue. I bought it thinking I would just open him and display him with the pipe in his mouth. The more I think about it, the more upset I get about how I don't have the option of using the tongue or pipe. I haven't opened him yet and am waiting to find another. Does anyone want to trade this error for a complete one?

Kidhuman
02-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Man that bites. I would leave it sealed up and hopefully try to find another one. I havent seen any like it, the one I have and all I have seen have tounges in them.

Also are you sure it didnt fall out in the package?

Turbowars
02-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Also are you sure it didnt fall out in the package?LOL I knew someone would ask that. Man I looked and looked, shook it around time after time and nothing. Hell it might be in there, but I don't think so.

bobafrett
02-21-2004, 12:57 PM
Lucky dog, probably got the Ultra Deluxe Jabba, with no tongue!

Turbowars
02-21-2004, 01:11 PM
Lucky dog, probably got the Ultra Deluxe Jabba, with no tongue!Ummm that's what I said.:neutral:

bobafrett
02-21-2004, 02:56 PM
Ummm that's what I said.:neutral:

No, you said you get the Ultra Jabba without his tongue, I said you probably got ther Ultra DELUXE Jabba without his tongue. It was a remark toward Hasbos putting the same figure on a different card, or doing a very minor resculpt adding something to the package and calling it an "Ultra" or "Deluxe" and putting it out for us collectors to buy. In other words I was being a smart alec. I mean there is not much else I could add, I mean I was going to say that maybe it fell somewhere in the package, but that had already been covered.
:D

Turbowars
02-21-2004, 03:06 PM
No, you said you get the Ultra Jabba without his tongue, I said you probably got ther Ultra DELUXE Jabba without his tongue. It was a remark toward Hasbos putting the same figure on a different card, or doing a very minor resculpt adding something to the package and calling it an "Ultra" or "Deluxe" and putting it out for us collectors to buy. In other words I was being a smart alec. I mean there is not much else I could add, I mean I was going to say that maybe it fell somewhere in the package, but that had already been covered.
:DLOL sorry, I'm a little slow right now, I'm bit under the weather, but I gotch you.:D

Kidhuman
02-21-2004, 06:23 PM
It just doesnt have the same feel when it has tobe explained. :(

bobafrett
02-22-2004, 01:45 AM
LOL sorry, I'm a little slow right now, I'm bit under the weather, but I gotch you.:D

No problem, that's what I figured. A lot of times I just brush over some of the threads here without fully reading it, and you miss a word here or there, and it changes the whole context of the posters thought.

It just doesnt have the same feel when it has tobe explained.

Tobe, or not tobe, that is the question, ah, er, nevermind.........I'm tired, and it's not quite my bedtime. :crazed:

LTBasker
02-22-2004, 03:28 AM
Maybe he swallowed it? :eek:

You could always try to trade it to an error hunter for a regular version maybe? Kinda looks better without the tongue actually..

Turbowars
02-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Found a replacement today. Maybe I'll keep it.

Kidhuman
02-22-2004, 12:09 PM
I would or hock it on Ebay for 6 million bucks or something.

JediTricks
02-22-2004, 06:57 PM
That's a weird one. It could have fallen out in the package and be wedged under the figure (the most likely hiding spot) or behind the bubble tray somehow, but I doubt it since you looked already and shook the packaging. If it was me, I'd probably be a sucker and take it back and get my money. :greedy:

bobafrett
02-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Or maybe hidden between a couple of layers of Jabba's fat skin. I just got my Ultra Jabba today, with tongue intact.