PDA

View Full Version : the tatooine wave

Devo
02-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Yesterday I found (Ireland) R1-G4, Luke and Bar2-D2, the latest wave to appear here. Just wondering though - should I already have General Rieekan and the Wampa because I haven't seen them yet. The basic figures in the Hoth wave are on the shelves but I was expecting the Hoth deluxe figures to appear before any other waves of basic figures.

Also, how unobservant I am, I never noticed before that the outfit Luke wears in Jabba's palace is totally different to the one he wears in the duel at the end. I thought the Jabba's palace Luke would make up for the crappy Throne room duel figure we got earlier but not when they're different outfits. We still need a decent Duel Luke, surprised as I am to find myself calling for another core character resculpt.

Kidhuman
02-21-2004, 11:19 AM
I found the deluxe wave around the same time as the Hoth Wave and tatooine Wave. They both popped up here around the same time.

jjreason
02-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Canada hasn't seen the bar wave yet, but we just got the Ultra figures. Everywhere is different, I guess. Let us know if you need some picked up, we'll be happy to help you out.