PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical - 10 figures most want made.

Droid
02-23-2004, 01:23 PM
This might cause some interesting discussion. If Hasbro announced that it was only going to make ten more figures (other than those already announced and confirmed) from the five Star Wars movies currently released, what would they be? It is not necessary to rank your ten choices. The Tonnika Sisters count as one choice :)

LTBasker
02-23-2004, 03:42 PM
1. R5-D4
2. Muftak (new sculpt..just imagine :D)
3. Biggs (Tatooine)
4. Biggs (Pilot remake)
5. Hobbie
6. Bren Derlin
7. Y-wing pilot
8. new Wicket with tied up R2
9. Super articulated Biker Scout
10. Imperial R5

rust
02-23-2004, 03:51 PM
1. YARNA!
2. Sgt. Doallylane
3. Jabba's Jawas 3-Pack (Kalit, Wittin, and Herat)
4. Fozec
5. Giran
6. Arica (Mara Jade in Disguise)
7. Hermi Odle
8. Umpass Stass
9. Ak-Rev
10. Shasha Tiel

Droid
02-23-2004, 04:22 PM
I don't want to weigh in on my answer yet (not that it is more correct than anyone else's), but I think it is interesting that some of the already mentioned choices are resculpts and that no one has listed a single figure from the prequels yet. Interesting ... I hope more people reply to this thread to keep it going. By the way, how could you tell Jabba's Jawas apart? :)

CrossWizard
02-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Endor Luke
Bib Fortuna
SA Stormtrooper
SA Biker Scout
Gamorrean Guard
R5D4
Ree-Yees
Weequay
SA Tusken Raider
Soft Goods Jawas

Droid
02-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Wow CrossWizard, that is something! If you could only have ten more figures, they would ALL be resculpts? There is not a single never before released figure that would make your top ten list before Hasbro shut down the line on A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones? I say again, wow!

CrossWizard
02-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Wow CrossWizard, that is something! If you could only have ten more figures, they would ALL be resculpts? There is not a single never before released figure that would make your top ten list before Hasbro shut down the line on A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones? I say again, wow!

Yep, I pretty much don't care for any obscure, Expanded Universe(besides Kyp Durron), or 1 second scene characters. I can barely keep up to date with novels or comics so basically, if I didn't see it or heard about someone in the movies I don't need or care about them.

El Chuxter
02-23-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm going to have to break the "no prequel" trend, even if this is OTC. :)

1 Yarna d'al Gargan
2 Tey Hwo
3 Senator Yarua
4 Corran Horn: Jedi Knight
5 Princess Kneesa/TEEK two-pack
6 Lando Calrissian: Smuggler
7 Major Bren Derlin
8 Moff Jerjerrod
9 Dannik Jerikko
10 Queen Amidala: Arrival at Coruscant

Droid
02-23-2004, 05:05 PM
El Chuxter, I thoroughly enjoyed your choices. It seems Yarna is pretty much wanted by everyone (which means when we get her it will be a terrible sculpt :) ). However, since my hypothetical only has production ended on characters from the five movies, you don't have to use your choices on expanded universe characters.

jjreason
02-23-2004, 05:20 PM
1. Yarna
2. Hermi Odle
3. The Perfect Han Endor with cloth Duster (holding my breath for the Vintage Nouveau ROJ Han, I sure hope it's this one)
4. Sgt. Doallyn
5. Kitik Keedkak (they've made the damned thing, get it out to us!!!!!!!!!)
6. Super Poseable Endor Rebel Trooper in Biker Scout Armor, with removable helmet
7. Geonosian Piccador with Orray :D
8. Red Leader's black and red R5 Unit, to go with the upcoming X-Wing fighter
9. Senator Yarua (that's the Wookie, right, with the grey hair? Perfect figure fodder)
10. Luke in medical robe from end of ESB

Lots more I'd like (just from Jabba's and the Cantina alone), but I think I did okay here in generating new figures with only one resculpt. Thanks to those who's ideas I seconded.

El Chuxter
02-23-2004, 05:52 PM
El Chuxter, I thoroughly enjoyed your choices. It seems Yarna is pretty much wanted by everyone (which means when we get her it will be a terrible sculpt :) ). However, since my hypothetical only has production ended on characters from the five movies, you don't have to use your choices on expanded universe characters.

My apologies. :)

This being the case, Corran's spot is definitely taken by Sgt Doallyn. The Teek spot (is he technically EU?) is a toss-up between Bom Vimdin and Hem Dazon.

B'Omarr Monkey
02-24-2004, 08:23 AM
This is pretty tough. No resculpts. As much as I'd like a Dr. Evazon who looks like the movie character, I'd rather have characters we haven't seen at all than a second version of any. No Imperials, pilots or astromechs. R2-X2 has always been on my top 10 list, but if this was it, I can learn to do a repaint myself on an old R2-D2. Same with pilots. I can do a helmet repaint on an old Luke X-Wing Pilot and consider it acceptable. I was tempted to fill my list with Cantina patrons, but decided to just fill out those at the bar. I figure I can combine Bossk and Luke in his Yavin jacket for the two Saurins, also knocking them off my list. Figures that are rumored, such as Hermi Odle are off my list. I also would like the rest of Amidala/Padme's outfits but settled on two that I thought would translate best to 3 3/4" plastic.

1. Ben Quadinaros and Rats Tyrell 2-pack
2. Tonnika Sisters
3. Dannik Jerricho
4. CZ-3
5. Wioslea
6. Amidala's Handmaiden (either orange or maroon) without more new figures, I could easily buy 5 or 6 of these.
7. Padme - Senatorial Dress from AOTC
8. Amidala - Black Foreign Residence Gown TPM
9. Dormé
10. Yarna d'al Gargan

That's my list.

Droid
02-24-2004, 08:55 AM
B'Omarr Monkey, I completely agree with you, Dr. Evazan, has been an important character terribly made. I was excited about the Walmart II sets hoping they would give us a good sculpt. I almost had this in my top ten, but I'm with you, no resculpts.

I also think CZ-3 is a really strong choice. I think he appears in all three of the original trilogy.

Unfortunately, I don't think this thread caught fire like I hoped it would. Thanks to everyone for posting. My choices, in order:

1. Yarna
2. Arcona (the first main alien shown in the cantina)
3. Tonnika Sisters (from the cantina)
4. Dannik Jeriko (pipe smoker from the cantina)
5. Hermi Odle (from Jabba's Palace)
6. Myo (from the cantina)
7. Bom Vindin (one horn from the cantina)
8. Cleigg Lars (the most significant character never made in my opinion)
9. Owen Lars from Attack of the Clones
10. Beru from Attack of the Clones

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Hermi Odle
Yarna
Lando smuggler
Hem Dazon
Gardulla
Toryn Farr
Bib Fortuna
3PO gouged out eye
Owen & Beru 2 pack(charred)
Cliegg

Ten is so hard to muster up. There could be so many but tonarrow it down to ten is difficlut.

Droid
02-24-2004, 12:58 PM
Yes, it really is not an easy exercise. Kind of the fun of it!

Toryn Farr - great choice!

Beast
02-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Here ya go:

1. Yarna D'al Gargan
2. Jar Jar Binks: Senator (Apartment Outfit)
3. Cligg Lars
4. Young Owen Lars
5. Young Beru Whitesun
6. Padme: Celebration Gown w/ Ball of Peace
7. Moff Jerjerrod
8. Slim Aloo (Vintage Dignitary)
9. Sly Moore (Palpatine's Aide)
10. Luke Skywalker: Medical Frigate Robe

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Droid
02-24-2004, 02:05 PM
Great choices JarJarBinks! I am pleased you agree with me about Cleig, Owen, and Beru. The only figure on my top ten list which hasn't made anyone else's is Myo from the Cantina. Maybe I should work for Hasbro. :)

B'Omarr Monkey
02-24-2004, 08:26 PM
Owen, Beru and Clieg were narrowly bumped off my list, simply because I wanted the other figures more. All of my OT choices have been on my top ten list since Hasbro released Tarkin and Garindan and it looked like we really would get obscure characters. That's why they all made it onto this list. Gardulla was also a near miss, but figured she's have to be an ultimate and didn't really count. Besides, if it came down to it, I guess I could take the time to modify a Jabba. Medical Frigate Luke and Leia as well as smuggler Lando didn't make the cut because I'd still rather have characters we haven't seen at all, than even the best resculpt or new costume on a central character.

mahondo
02-25-2004, 05:11 AM
Obviously a tough choice...made easier for myself as I restrict my collecting to OT figures.My top 10 are:
1.General Tagge- one of the main villains in ANH
2.Hem Dazon- our first contact with the cantina interior
3.Tonnika Sisters- hot spacegirls
4.Bom Vimdin- grumpy horny alien smuggler
5.Major Bren Derlin- rounds out Hoth command
6.Torvyn Farr- the line always needs more female characters
7.Bespin Guard(Black or Moustache)- classic figure needed to flesh out Bespin line
8.Yarna- has many scenes,2nd tier character not too obscure
9.Sgt.Doallyn- gets hurled across the room by a Wookiee and survives!
10....she starts getting tough...another alien would be obvious,although we need a Moff Jerjerrod...Hermi Odle may be released later...but my final choice is...
THE SARLACC Ultra figure!with whatever accessories you deem necessary.

Droid
02-25-2004, 07:38 AM
THE SARLACC Ultra figure:

For me, I would want a removable mouth so that it looked liked the original Sarlaac rather than the Special Edition Little Shop of Horrors Sarlaac.

angellus
02-25-2004, 03:32 PM
10 is tough, but here goes....

1-The Tonnika Sisters
2-RA-7
3-General Veers
4-The Spirits of Anakin Skywalker and Yoda 2-pack (molded in clear, colored plastic like the upcoming Dagobah Obi-Wan--not that blue crap)
5-Hem Dazon
6-Bib Fortuna
7-Luke in Medical Frigate Robe
8-Lando in Smuggler's Outfit
9-R5-D4 (no rocket, please)
10-Original-style Sy Snootles

TheDarthVader
02-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Veers? I'll accept the "generic" Veers that came with the AT-AT. Tonnika Sisters? *yawn* BORING! Some of the others, yes I agree with you. My list is (a lot of vintage still to be made new):

10. Black Bespin Guard on single card
9. Romba (ewok)
8. Warok (ewok)
7. RA-7
6. Paploo (on single card; sculpt from POTJ AT-ST)
5. Hem Dazon (first alien we see; light up eyes)
4. Cliegg Lars
3. Sim Aloo (vintage dignitary)
2. Moff Jerjerrod
1. YARNA D'AL GARGAN (six breasted dancer for Jabba)

Others that did not make it: Hermi Odle, Myo, Brainiac, Young Owen, Young Beru, Jar Jar (different outfit), Amidala (any new outfit), Amidala's hand maidens, Pod racers, Advozse (cantina alien), Cheif Bast, Cheif Chirpa, Corde, Dorme, C00-2180, Bren Derlin, Garven Dreis (red leader single card!), EPI Naboo Pilots (for God's sake...we don't even have one pilot yet?), GRAGRA!, Elis Helrot, Tey How, Dice Ibegon, Wes Janson, Jira, Kitster, Wald, Hobbie (rogue four snowspeeder pilot), Captain Needa, Jocasta Nu (librarian), M'iiyoom Onith (cantina alien with a long snoot), PK-4 Worker droid, RIC-920 droid, ROTJ Saurin (alien), Zev Senesca (rogue two..."I've found them." snowspeeder pilot), General Tagge, Ela Tips, Toonbuck Toora, Worrt (outside of Jabba's palace...eats rat-like thing, then burps)

THERE! :D :crazed:

Sentinel18725
02-25-2004, 11:17 PM
This is odd for me to say, but I think we need more Ewoks! They seem to be forgetting their "pivotal" role in overthrowing the Empire. We have a total of what, five, and two of them are same one.....(check those stats, I'm not 100% sure on them). Also, Amidalia had tons of outfits that all would be very neat if they would make them.

Playability factor, I would love to have some more officers from the Rebellion and the Empire....

Also, lets finish the Shadows of the Empire line. How about a little Leebo and the personal guard to Xizor, don't recall her name.

Launch a New Jedi Order line..This was a great story arc which I can't wait to finish reading.

arctangent
02-26-2004, 07:33 AM
i have learnt something today because i always assumed the creature outside jabba's palace that burps was bubo, so now i know the truth about the windy critter.

i would like the tonnika sisters but really cliegg lars, young owen and beru, moff jerjerrod and yarna d'al gargan are musts, i would say.

thirdly, when you see all the lists of unmade figures in this thread WHY IN THE NAME OF THE SITH ARE HASBRO RUNNING A FANS CHOICE POLL CONTAINING NOTHING BUT RERELEASE FIGURES??? ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Kidhuman
02-26-2004, 09:38 AM
This is odd for me to say, but I think we need more Ewoks! They seem to be forgetting their "pivotal" role in overthrowing the Empire. We have a total of what, five, and two of them are same one.....(check those stats, I'm not 100% sure on them).

Five Ewoks by my counts as well. Wicket & Logray 2-pack, Teebo twice and Paploo with the AT-ST(which I never saw)

thirdly, when you see all the lists of unmade figures in this thread WHY IN THE NAME OF THE SITH ARE HASBRO RUNNING A FANS CHOICE POLL CONTAINING NOTHING BUT RERELEASE FIGURES??? ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Because it is for the OTC line. Rather than make a new and exciting figure(like Ice Cream man) they are going ot rehash one thats been done and HTF the first time around.

arctangent
02-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Because it is for the OTC line.

and all the suggestions people are making in this thread aren't?

Kidhuman
02-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Read further into the post. It explains it there.

B_C
02-26-2004, 10:40 AM
my list is as follows:
1 SA Darth Vader(with 2 piece romovable helmet)
2 SA stormtrooper
3 SA Scout trooper
4 Grand Moff Tarkin
5 General veers(with removable helmet and armour)
6 Bib Fortuna
7 R5D4(without the stupid misile firing action)
8 SA Luke Skywalker stormtrooper disquise(with removable helmet and not a rehash of trash compactor version)
9 SA Han Solo stormtrooper disquise(as above)
10 SA Death star trooper

arctangent
02-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Read further into the post. It explains it there.

sorry, i missed that first time round. that'll teach me not to read posts properly.

angellus
02-26-2004, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=TheDarthVader]Veers? I'll accept the "generic" Veers that came with the AT-AT. Tonnika Sisters? *yawn* BORING! QUOTE]

Why are the Tonnika Sisters boring? And the AT-AT Commander from POTF2 is in dire need of a resculpt. The paint job is terrible, the face sculpt is terrible, and the head is so big I'm surprised you can fit the figure in the cockpit.

Droid
02-27-2004, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=angellus]10 is tough, but here goes....

1-The Tonnika Sisters
2-RA-7

Is RA-7 the Death Star Droid as it looked on the sandcrawler (and Kenner's old figure) as opposed to how it looked on the Death Star (and the new figure)? If so, maybe it'll come with the sandcrawler.

Droid
02-27-2004, 10:44 AM
Others that did not make it: Hermi Odle, Myo, Brainiac, Young Owen, Young Beru, Jar Jar (different outfit), Amidala (any new outfit), Amidala's hand maidens, Pod racers, Advozse (cantina alien), Cheif Bast, Cheif Chirpa, Corde, Dorme, C00-2180, Bren Derlin, Garven Dreis (red leader single card!), EPI Naboo Pilots (for God's sake...we don't even have one pilot yet?), GRAGRA!, Elis Helrot, Tey How, Dice Ibegon, Wes Janson, Jira, Kitster, Wald, Hobbie (rogue four snowspeeder pilot), Captain Needa, Jocasta Nu (librarian), M'iiyoom Onith (cantina alien with a long snoot), PK-4 Worker droid, RIC-920 droid, ROTJ Saurin (alien), Zev Senesca (rogue two..."I've found them." snowspeeder pilot), General Tagge, Ela Tips, Toonbuck Toora, Worrt (outside of Jabba's palace...eats rat-like thing, then burps)

Sorry, you only get ten!

Droid
02-27-2004, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=kidhuman]Five Ewoks by my counts as well. Wicket & Logray 2-pack, Teebo twice and Paploo with the AT-ST(which I never saw)

Glad to see this thread take off. So far, we have had five different Ewoks, Wicket, Logray, Complete Galaxy Endor Generic Ework, Teebo, Paploo, and there is a sixth on the way with the new generic Ewok with a glider in the Ultra line.

mericen
03-02-2004, 02:54 PM
1. Jacen, Jaina and Anakin Solo 3pk NJO
2. Toryn Farr
3. Klaatu (Jabba's Palace)
4. Yarna
5. Hem Dazon
6. Nom Anor
7. Warlord Shimrra
8. Padme (white celebration gown)
9. Dannik Jericho
10. Wald/Kitser 2pk

Droid
03-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Thanks for posting! It is great to see your top ten choices; however, the hypothetical did not include expanded universe, just figures from the five movies made so far. Anyone you want to add?

I totally agree about Wald and Kitster. I can't believe they didn't get made when the Phantom Menace was at its peak. I think the little Rodian would have been a good seller.

evenflow
03-02-2004, 03:12 PM
1. Yarna D'al Gargan
2. Hermi Odle
3. Sgt. Doallyn
4. Kitik
5. Luke in Medical Robes
6. Dannik Jerikko
7. Ak-Rev w/ Drum
8. Givins
9. Hem Dazon
10. Cloud Car Pilot

jedimarvin
03-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Well, My most wanted list has been reduced considerably thanks to one of the best years for Star Wars figures IMO. I think I can still scrounge up 10 tho.

1. Luke Skywalker: ROTJ Final Dual (super articulated)
2. General Veers: Hoth Invasion
3. Chief Chirpa
4. Lumat (or any ewok with a bow and arrow)
5. Wedge Antilles
6. Moff Jerjerodd
7. Rebel Pilot
8. Klaatu: Jabba's Palace
9. Echo base Officer
10. Han Solo: Endor Attack (w/ soft goods trench coat)

bigbarada
03-23-2004, 12:14 PM
This is actually a very interesting spin on the old Top 10 list thing. Just the notion that these would be the last figures in the line changes the game completely.

Here're my choices for "last chance figures:"

1. Barada or Kithaba
2. carded A-Wing Pilot with correct helmet
3. Han Carbonite resculpt
4. Hermi Odle
5. Yarna dal Gargan
6. Grey Y-Wing Pilot from ROTJ briefing room
7. Nikto from skiff (a resculpt of vintage figure or driver of prisoner skiff)
8. SGT Doallyn
9. Wooof
10. Gamorrean Guard resculpt

joe-da
03-24-2004, 01:12 PM
1. Wan Sandage with Neva Kee
2. Hem Dazon with Mosep
3. Hermione Bagwa
4. Gardulla (ultra) with Diva Funquita and/or Diva Shaliqua
5. Ark "Bumpy" Roose with Ben Quadinaros
6. Elan Mak with Dud Bolt
7. Ebe Endocott with Aldar Beedo
8. Boles Roor with Ratts Tyerell
9. Mars Guo with Clegg Holdfast
10. Rogwa Wodrata

* These are some of the most interesting alien designs and one hot one! (#3)

vadersvette
03-28-2004, 07:34 PM
SA Darth Vader(with 2 piece romovable helmet)

I agree with you buddychrist
Also is many listed RA-7 on their lists. Is he the droid that comes with the Sandcrawler?

My List is similar to everyone else:
1. Veers w/o Hoth gear, Cpt. Needa or Moff Jerjerrod
2. More Astromech Droids (R5-A2, R2-X2, R2-D1, etc.)
3. Vader with 2piece helmet
4. R5-D4 :D
5. A new Soft Goods Boushh Leia
6. R2-Q2 (I love the coloring on this guy) :crazed:
7. Wald, Kitster, and/or little Greedo
8. A Droideka that can fold up
9. Senator Amidala from the beginning of Ep2 (when meeting with the Jedi)
10. More neutral posed SA Jedi
11. :D :D Rebel Pilots (Biggs, Hobby Zev, etc)
Also on my list, which I think could be done the same way as the DS Trash Compactor, Jedi Council and Geonosian War Room: A multi-movie Lars Homestead: Part with Cleigg, Owen and Beru (EP2), and the other with Owen, Beru, and a droid or something. The Homestead could be fairly small, and maybe have some of it (like the garage) be cardboard like the POTF2 Jabba's palace and Cantina.

Darth Alex
06-21-2004, 07:08 PM
This might cause some interesting discussion. If Hasbro announced that it was only going to make ten more figures (other than those already announced and confirmed) from the five Star Wars movies currently released, what would they be? It is not necessary to rank your ten choices. The Tonnika Sisters count as one choice :)I was discussing this with a friend over the weekend and came up with these:
(in no order)

3 3/4" wish list:

1 R5-D4: new sculpt, definitve figure. One of my favorite droids from the old days.
2 ROTJ Emperor: Cloth VOTC-style, with cane, Luke's saber hilt, and with a good lightening attachment, then put him in a special pack with the Throne Chair.
3 Deluxe Droideka: enough with the junky CW figure, make a roll-up one accurate in scale. Include a energy shield to bubble around the figure as well as removeable SAGA styled blaster fire. Make sure it holds up to Transformation; Hasbro makes Transformers, how hard can this concept possibly be?????
4 Biker Scout/Speeder Bike: for once and for all, make a GREAT Scout figure that's SA Clone-Similar and make a Bike like the Saga one-Horizontal Handles, gentlemen! This would make a neat vehicle pack for little money and lord over the lousy Endor Pack reissue!
5-6-7 VOTC Style Maul-Obi-Qui 3 pack: Cloth robes/cloaks that remove and can go back on, with ease. Hilts that attach to the belt. Resculpted heads that actually look like McGregor, Neeson, and Park. Great, sturdy lightsabers. SA articulation. Make the Jedi Duel 3 pack with perfect figures for almost any Ep1 scene.
8 VOTC Style AOTC Anakin: Cloak, removable arms-sliced, normal, robotic right/hand, shorted-out saber hilt, saber hilt to fit on belt, seperate saber, extra saber from Dooku Duel with an extra damaged hilt from the battle, SA articulation, and peasant-disguise cloak to make up for the SAGA atrocity.
9 VOTC Style ROTJ Luke: Same as #8; blasted hand, gloved hand, Endor gear, smug smiling face/head, sweated fighting face/head, and the best SA articulation Hasbro can make, saber hilt, saber, cloak, Rancor pit bone; make this the all purpose-all accessory Luke. And thheeeeennnnnn...
10 ESB X-wing Pilot Luke: do the same thing as the above two for this version so the AT-AT/saber scene can be re-created, include a hilt for the belt, SA articulation, the works.

To me this list isn't overboard. I left the hobby post Ep1 when I was disgusted with the way the fall of 99 went and how 00 started off poor. I once posted a wish list like this and saw a lot of great reponses to it from fellow board members. On the very thread of the past the figure we now have two massive cool versions of- Hoth Han Rescuplt- was first discussed. I'm pretty sure Hasbro reads forums like these; otherwise how would we get some of the stuff from the past 2 years that has been released- SAGA Luke Bespin. Ephant. McQ Stormie. And on and on.

If I got 5 of the above on my list, I'd be a very happy camper. I know, for instance, that something like my Emperor comment will probably come to pass in the Ep3 line. Probably.

When you look at Foriegn toys like Neon Genesis Evangelion, with all the pack-in weapons, hands, accessories, and great scuplts and articulation to boot, it inspires me to see some of that trickle down to things in the Saga line.

We've gotten some great stuff this decade so far. I hope it keeps up for a long time:classic: .

mastermatt24
06-21-2004, 09:33 PM
It is great to see your top ten choices; however, the hypothetical did not include expanded universe, just figures from the five movies made so far. Anyone you want to add?

Why doesnt it?

Starscream1984
06-21-2004, 11:16 PM
1) Queen Amidala in Naboo Celebration Gown
2) Padme Amidala - Fireside Dress
3) Padme Amidala - Outland Peasant Disguise
4) Leia in Boushh Disguise - resculpt
5) Leia in Endor Gear with removable helmet and cloth poncho
6) Lando Calrissian from the end of The Empire Strikes Back
7) Emperor Palpatine with cloth skirt and articulated knees so that he may sit down, heck give him cloth sleeves as well
8) General Tagge
9) General Veers in Imperial Officer uniform
10) Leia from the end of The Empire Strikes Back

vadersvette
06-21-2004, 11:47 PM
8 VOTC Style AOTC Anakin: Cloak, removable arms-sliced, normal, robotic right/hand, shorted-out saber hilt, saber hilt to fit on belt, seperate saber, extra saber from Dooku Duel with an extra damaged hilt from the battle, SA articulation, and peasant-disguise cloak to make up for the SAGA atrocity.

Great list. Along with AOTC Anakin, I also want to see a VOTC Style AOTC Obi-Wan

mark2d2
06-22-2004, 03:01 AM
Here are my choices. I'm tired of ATOC for the moment and so gave that flicks two choices to the original. . .

A NEW HOPE
Hem Dazum
CZ Droid
R5-D4 (will we ever, EVER! get this guy?)
Power Droid (Lars family "vintage" with white stripe)

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
Princess Leia (Medical Frigate)
2-1B (with jointed elbows)

RETURN OF THE JEDI
Jabba's Jawa (cloth cape w/fan)
Leia as Boushh

THE PHANTOM MENACE
Padme (Orange Handmaiden)
Jabba's R5 unit

Simdog
06-22-2004, 06:18 AM
1. YARNA!
2. Sgt. Doallylane
3. Hermi Odle
4. Fozec
5. Tarkin
6. Biggs Academy Uniform
8. Klaatu (1st vintage version)
9. Black Bespin Guard
10. R5-D4

Darth Alex
06-22-2004, 10:30 AM
Great list. Along with AOTC Anakin, I also want to see a VOTC Style AOTC Obi-WanThanks. I would hope that we'll eventually see VOTC-style figures for all the major fighting Jedi and Sith from all 6 movies. If Hasbro included all these extra arms and accessories, I'd even pay a little more if they were all displayed on a large card ala the Ultra series. But then, I'd miss the 3 3/4" card. Oh, well...

Darth Alex
06-22-2004, 10:34 AM
1. YARNA!
2. Sgt. Doallylane
3. Hermi Odle
4. Fozec
5. Tarkin
6. Biggs Academy Uniform
8. Klaatu (1st vintage version)
9. Black Bespin Guard
10. R5-D4
For a final 10, this is a darn good list.
At this point, since R5-D4 malfunctions, it'd be nice to see a verison that's clean but also has a seperate plug-in "dome" and plastic plug-in damage to recreate the "fried" version.
I'm willing to bet that we see R5-D4 before Ep3. Hasbro, you will make this figure....:eek:

Darth Ravenger
07-01-2004, 12:19 AM
Ok this is my list starting with an the most important to me "A" list all the way down to the least one with a "F" list
“A" list 1.Utris M'Toc-head of Cloud City security
2.Tonnika Sisters
3.KalFalnl C'ndros
4.Wioslea
5.Dannik Jerriko
6.Dice Ibegon -lamprey and Hem Dazon 2 pack
7.2X-3KPR(farmstead night droid),Wed-17 treadmill droid,LIN-V8K (black dome mining droid) and
8. Cane Adiss
9.CZ-3
10.Advisor Kren Blista-Vadee-vintage imperial dignitary

"B" list
1.Gardulla the Hutt Ultra figure with Diva Shaliqua,Diva Funquita and Grimey,Pod racer Ultra pack
2.Swokes Swokes
3.Wan Sandage and Ben Quadinaros 2 pack
4.BG-J38
5.Sergeant Doallyn
6.Laudicia with Attark pack in
7.Loje Nella
8.2-1A with worrt pack in
9.Hermi Odle,Yarna and 2X-7KPR pack in,Ultra set
10. R2-A5, AV-6R7 and R5 droid of Red Leader ,droid Ultra pack

"C" list
1.General Tagge
2.General Maximillian Veers
3.Colonel Wulf Yularen
4.Advisor Nitch Tarateh(imperial dignitary)
5.Advisor Geral Ferr Denat(imperial dignitary)
6.Tonbuck Torra
7.Tzizvvt
8.Braniac
9.Danz Borin
10.unseen 6th imperial dignitary on widescreen version of original ROTJ laserdisc

"D" list
1.Leesub Sirln-weird girl in cantina
2.Mosep-Cantina member that ended up being marvel comics first jabba
3.Elis Helrot-givin
4.Reegesk-ratface in cantina
5.Defel-wolfman;not Lak Sivrak (Hyena-Man) who was made in POTF2
6.Bom Vimdin
7.Myo-cyclops
8.large Saurin and small Saurin two pack
9.small Saurin
10.Feltipern Trevagg-gotal and female gotal 2 pack

"E" list
1.Plant alien in Cantina
2.KalFalnl C'ndros
3.M'iiyoom Onith
4.Solomaha
5.Swilla Corey-Hans girlfriend
6.E-3PO
7.Sgt. Edian -black bespin guard and asian bespin guard with mustache 2 pack
8.Treva Horme-bespin alien
9.Willrow Hood-ice cream guy
10.Wiorkettle -bespin Snivvian Female

sluray
07-09-2004, 01:46 PM
1. Biggs (Tatooine)
2. Imperial Scanning Crew Member (carded)
3. A better R5-D4
4. Myo (1 eyed creature from the cantina)
5. General Tagge
6. Wald (little rodian from espisode 1)
7. Amidala (white gown she was wearing at the end of Episode 1)
8. Weazel
9. Lando (white shirt and black vest as seen from the end of Empire Strikes Back)
10. Death Star Droid