PDA

View Full Version : Sir Steve and EII

INDIANA
12-10-2001, 09:09 AM
In GNT's forum, you did mention you had seen the EII stuff, but for legal reasons could not show the images. I want to thank you for admitting you DID see them and wonder if you could expand on your comments without legally binding yourself up. So, a few questions, please feel free to tell as much, or little as you feel comfortable with.

Have you seen finished products?

Have you seen packaged products?

Have you seen the complete line?

Do you KNOW about preview figures (Who, when)?

Do you know how many figures will be available in April?

Do you know what will be available later in the year?

What have you seen that impressed you the most?

On the whole, how does it compare to the EI line?

I'm sure others may want to add other questions I have overlooked.

Thanks for your cooperation!!!

INDIANA
12-12-2001, 09:11 AM
Hellooooooo.........

Sir Stevevvvvvvvv...........

I realize your carefully crafting your answer for us, so we will be patient...........

SirSteve
12-12-2001, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by INDIANA
In GNT's forum, you did mention you had seen the EII stuff, but for legal reasons could not show the images. I want to thank you for admitting you DID see them and wonder if you could expand on your comments without legally binding yourself up. So, a few questions, please feel free to tell as much, or little as you feel comfortable with.

Have you seen finished products?
Yes

Have you seen packaged products?
Yes

Have you seen the complete line?
It's never "complete"

Do you KNOW about preview figures (Who, when)?
Details in time...

Do you know how many figures will be available in April?
Many

Do you know what will be available later in the year?
For the most part, yes.

What have you seen that impressed you the most?
Many different things!

On the whole, how does it compare to the EI line?
Blows it away! Detail is spectacular!

I'm sure others may want to add other questions I have overlooked.

Thanks for your cooperation!!!

How is that for carfully crafted answers?

;)

Rollo Tomassi
12-12-2001, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve

How is that for carfully crafted answers?

;)

Depends on the car.:rolleyes: ;)

Okay. Question. HOW do you see this stuff? Does Hasbro officially show it to you Webmasters? Do you know a guy on the inside who slips you stuff? You may carefully woed your answers. Take your time...

INDIANA
12-12-2001, 10:37 AM
Thank You for answering.

There are many people with web sites who all consider themselves "experts" and "in the know" but I believe most of them are full of it. I have been visiting your site for years and have come to trust your opinion. If YOU tell me that as a collector I will not be disappointed with the EII line, I can take you at your word and rest easier.

I'll sit back and try to be a little more patient...

Beast
12-12-2001, 11:17 AM
Well Sir Steve,
From what I understand, you can't post pictures of the figures right. But is anything stopping you from posting what the figures look like? Although, knowing how Hasbro is, even talking about the figures could cause trouble. So if ya can, have at it. Give us somthing to make our mouths water.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jedi master sal
12-12-2001, 11:23 AM
rollo what did you mean by "depends on the car"

and what is woed....

is that the effect of having made a horse stop from running...or at least slow down?

I said woe and he woed.

Anyways, thanks steve for those most, informed answers.snickering sarcastically as he says it

Jargo
12-12-2001, 12:26 PM
*shakes head sadly* I think you'll find if you look in a dictionary that the woefully mispelled word is actually woah. " I said 'woah' and the horse came to a dead stop." :happy: :rolleyes: ;) :p "And the horse woed." What kind of english is that? How did you get to be moderator if you come up with stuff like that? Come to think of it, how did you get to be moderator? Did you pull rank? Have you got a mafia connection and SirSteve owes big or something? Enquiring minds would like to know....................

Anyway, back to the point...

Is there any legislation against actual descriptions of product? Obviously posting pictures and scans from catalogs are under legislative law because they constitute intellectual rights governed property. But if a description of something is posted can that be seen as the same thing? An interesting notion....:zzz:

Starfig873
12-12-2001, 04:45 PM
If YOU tell me that as a collector I will not be disappointed with the EII line, I can take you at your word and rest easier.

Now, now, you should stay as stressed about this as humanly possibly. You as a collector, just have to be that way. ;)

Be patient guys. The year is near it's closing, soon we will have images up the wazoo...yesss.... :D

SirSteve
12-12-2001, 05:31 PM
Hasbro has stated I cannot say anything about E2. Period. As of right now, that's all I can say. That may or may not change in the future... (not Hasbro telling me, but if I decide to post stuff)

Omega Fett
12-12-2001, 06:39 PM
well hasbro sucks then lol,steve cant u just make up some fake forum name and post it lol. can u help me witha few questions

1.You know the pictures that were on collectstarwars.com,they were unfinished right?

2.If so did they do anything hugley drastic to any of them?

3. if so please did they make and huge details or something better to the new Slave 1? (yes or no or i cant say will do if u can)

4.What are gattling guns and smart bombs..sighs on the new slave 1, if u can?

thanks,ur site and this forums rules btw

GNT
12-13-2001, 07:17 AM
Just post the details about them in a code that we have to figure out :)

SirSteve
12-13-2001, 08:57 AM
CSW had to pull them as well...

Jargo
12-13-2001, 11:11 AM
Hmmm, i still say it's a conspiracy. All websites are equal but some are more equal than others....... I'll shut up about it for now but I'm keeping my eyes open and I'm watching very carefully what gets posted where and for how long and by whom. And I think this Teebo reveal is just to make us forget that hasbro got snotty over the EP2 pics issue. Yeah that's right, just show us something shiney and we run to see it. BAAA-AAA-AAAH! I'm a sheep Hasbro, I'll just follow the flock blindly. just see how easily duped I am... "Oh look, Shiney new packaging, that's much more interesting than these leaked episode two catalog scans, i must go see......" and off i go completely forgetting about those interesting items in favour of a slightly greener cardback..... :frus:

*shuffles off muttering testily*

Rollo Tomassi
12-13-2001, 11:30 AM
He said "carfully" instead of "carefully" as in a "car full" of whatever. A Caddilac holds more than a Pacer, so I was making a joke about his proof-reading...

...and then I hit "e" instead of "r" (because they are right next to each other) and so "Word" became "woed"
and fell into my own trap.:rolleyes:

In the right-back-at-ya department...What is "hugley"? is that like hugely?

gatling guns are those big freaking guns where the barrel rotates and there's actually several small barrels in a circle, so that the gun can fire more rounds at a faster rate and the barrel(s) won't over heat. They use them in a lot of old westerns and Jesse Ventura used one (or a similar type weapon) in Predator.

Smart bombs are bombs that Ash sells at S-Mart "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart!" No, actually, Smart Bombs are boms with rudimentary computer brains that you can feed specific targeting information to and they will only hit that target and ignore others. In the Star Wars universe, i'll assume they stretch believibility a little and Slave-1 shoots a "SmartBomb" at Obi Wan and it just begins chasing him all over hell and creation...

We only want what we don't have....

sith_killer_99
12-13-2001, 11:37 AM
People, try to remember that Hasbro is being FORCED to do these things.

Hasbro HAD to sign a contract with George Lucas!:eek:

Lucas himself is behind these shinanigans!!!:rolleyes:

Jargo
12-13-2001, 11:50 AM
Lawyers PAH! what do they know..... intellectual rights - who in gods name came up with that one? what's it supposed to mean? ******* phrases ruining the english language in order that we can't see for the smokescreens what these slimeballs are doing to us. tieing our lives up in red tape and litigation and procedures for running procedures......

*shuffles off irritably......*

kit fristo
12-13-2001, 08:13 PM
:D
YO STEVE.
the kit here.
ive got a few questions for you.

have you seen toy pics of the geoneosins.

what types of geoneosins are there.

have you seen pics of the toy lightsabers.

will they produce a yoda lightsaber.

thanks

the kit

SirSteve
12-13-2001, 08:22 PM
sith_killer_99 is correct, it's not Hasbro, it's Mr. George Lucas himself.

kit fristo, refer to post #10

GNT
12-13-2001, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by kit fristo
have you seen pics of the toy lightsabers.

Did you see the pictures CSW posted? Count Dooku and Anakins lightsaber were shown :)

JediTricks
12-13-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Okay. Question. HOW do you see this stuff? Does Hasbro officially show it to you Webmasters? Do you know a guy on the inside who slips you stuff? You may carefully woed your answers. Take your time... HA! Good luck getting an answer to that question! I've worked here over 2 years and I am only now beginning to sort it out. ;)

Omega Fett
12-13-2001, 11:22 PM
bah i hate this, steve how long do you think we will have to wait till we get to see some info and pics!?

bigbarada
12-14-2001, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Omega Fett
bah i hate this, steve how long do you think we will have to wait till we get to see some info and pics!?

As long as George Lucas wants you to wait. Be patient. Remember when Star Wars first came out it's success caught everyone by surprise and toys weren't available until almost a year after it's release.

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 10:30 AM
Sirsteve is the realscan good? is the artulaction good,are the figures really detalied?I know this is asking alot,and I understand hasbro gots these wedsites on a tight leash so anwser as much as you want.go ahead as much as you want............please. :crazed:

GNT
12-14-2001, 11:59 PM
From what we've seen of Realscan its pretty good,nice detail of the character,although I hope that the figures dont turn up like the wrestling figures aarh! :(