PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Obi-Wan Kenobi & Ultra Jango Fett?

JEDIpartner
02-24-2004, 01:44 PM
Just took a look at my KEBco page and these two items are listed. Is Hasblah recarding the Deluxe Obi-Wan (Kamino Battle) and Deluxe Jango Fett (Kamino Battle) sets? I've not read anything on this! They were added with the Ultra Ewok Glider set.

Beast
02-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Yeah, Hasbro chose to recard them since they were distributed in very limited numbers. I never seen either of those, the wind-up droid, or the Super Battle Droid maker. Just some of the things that sadly didn't show up in great numbers. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bobafrett
02-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Well this is good news, as I never got either of the two Kamino deluxe sets. I did get the wind up spider droid, ad the super battle droid maker. I wasn't happy with those two, but I only saw them once at retail.

Hellboy
02-24-2004, 04:58 PM
I made the mistake of buying these sets and let me tell you they're nothing special. Actually I'd go as far as saying they're crap. The fact that they weren't widely available might have been a blessing in disguise for those of you that missed them the first time around. IMO save your $.

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 05:06 PM
I saw em once and passedon them. I didnt like either. To me Obi looked like DUNG and it was just another Jango that wasnt needed.

I am suprised that these didnt end up on the new fan poll.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-24-2004, 05:42 PM
I saw em once and passedon them. I didnt like either. To me Obi looked like DUNG and it was just another Jango that wasnt needed.

Er, you shouldn't be surprised. They're not from the Original Trilogy and they're already being rereleased. Or maybe you're just joking but I couldn't detect the sarcasm. ;)

Anyway there's already a thread on this.

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 06:02 PM
I was being sarcastic as all the rehashes and such are in the new Fan Poll.

plasticfetish
02-25-2004, 03:32 AM
I saw em once and passedon them. I didnt like either. To me Obi looked like DUNG and it was just another Jango that wasnt needed
Ditto, and...

...hahaha.

Turbowars
02-25-2004, 11:15 AM
These are 2 of the worst deluxes they every put together. I saw these many of times and even see them when I walk into EE. I can see it now, the case assortment will be 3 Obi's, 2 Fett's and ONE Ewok and on top of that the case will hit once and the Ewok will sell for 100 bucks like the wave 2 Cantina sets. then it will be rehashed the following month without the glider.:rolleyes: