PDA

View Full Version : For Trade: Silver Clone Trooper

Colonel Jack O'Neil
02-26-2004, 11:16 AM
I have a Silver Clone Trooper in a Starcase, card on back at the bottom is slightly torn were I removed the silver sticker, thought it would come off without trouble but didnt so now looking to trade it for star wars figures I dont yet have.

If anyone is interested please post back :)

Turbowars
02-26-2004, 11:27 AM
What are you looking for and why did you remove the sticker in the 1st place? I'd have to see how bad the tear is.

Colonel Jack O'Neil
02-26-2004, 11:38 AM
What are you looking for and why did you remove the sticker in the 1st place? I'd have to see how bad the tear is.

Over here in the UK they seem to want to stick huge stickers over the info on the card and I hate this so always try to remove it, most of the time they come off perfectly, only have 3 or 4 figures out of over 100 that have tear marks, the silver sticker was under one of these huge stickers so when I pulled off the huge sticker the silver one also came off and this caused damage but only to the area where the silver sticker was.

As for what I would want, here is a list of what I dont have...

[#31] Luke Skywalker: Tatooine Encounter
[#32] Darth Vader: Death Star Clash
[#37] Achk Med-Beq: Coruscant Outlander Club
[#41] Imperial Dignitary (Kren Blista-Vanee): Death Star Procession
[#46] Durge (Clone Wars)
[#47] Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars)
[#48] Mace Windu (Clone Wars)
[#49] Kit Fisto (Clone Wars)
[#50] Super Articulated Clone Trooper (Clone Wars)
[#51] Seasee Tiin (Clone Wars)
Star Wars Clone Wars Animated Wave 2

jedikiss
02-29-2004, 08:01 PM
These 2 are in abundance around here:
[#37] Achk Med-Beq: Coruscant Outlander Club
[#41] Imperial Dignitary (Kren Blista-Vanee): Death Star Procession
I MAY know here I still can find 1:
[#47] Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars)
I have a set but pending on responce from a freind if he wants these, MAY be able to get another set though
Star Wars Clone Wars Animated Wave 2[/B][/QUOTE]
What kind of trade are you interested in? I'm looking for 2 silver clones 1 MOMC and 1 to open for loose display