PDA

View Full Version : Fx7 wave

jedi master sal
12-10-2001, 02:05 PM
Has anyone seen the Fx7 wave? I go to at least 3 wal marts, 2 tru's, kmarts,
an occassional kb's, target and found nothing......

alas the hunt goes on......

when does this come out. I thought it was due last quarter 2001.

Darkross
12-10-2001, 02:32 PM
I know what you mean...I've been looking for the same wave for a month now! Apparently the wave is out...but it just might take until the new year before we see it in stores! The same goes for the Bespin Guard Wave...I only started seeing this wave around mid September - October!

Jayspawn
12-10-2001, 02:38 PM
I hear you guys. Nothing have I seen of this wave. I'm really looking forward to this wave too. It's gonna be a good one.

Darkross
12-10-2001, 02:43 PM
I'm really looking forward to the FX-7 wave also...I need to get 8 - 12 Imperial Officers for my planned dioramas and I need FX-7 to go with my Luke in Bacta Tank and 2-1B Medical droid. But if the Tie Bombers come out before I see the FX-7 wave...they will take priority! I plan on purchasing 2 of them when they come out for my planned Deathstar Hangar diorama.

skillz125
12-10-2001, 04:33 PM
Hi Everyone,
Anyone need figures from the Fx-7 wave? I have extra Rebel Troopers, Imperial Officers and Fx-7 for $10 each plus shipping. If any of you would be interested please email me at skillz125@aol.com

thanks

Deoxyribonucleic
12-10-2001, 07:35 PM
Got my fx-7 wave figs...early x-mas present. They're nicely done, good detail and articulation. Especially FX-7. Hasbro has really outdone themselves this time! Keep your eyes peeled and your car motors running cause these guys are out and about.
Good luck all. So Cal is where it's at.

:)

CrunchyNug
12-10-2001, 09:37 PM
Deoxyribonucleic,

I live in Los Angeles, where'd you find dem suckas? I've been running into recycled Lando waves so far. Was it Walmart or Target?:crazed:

Deoxyribonucleic
12-11-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by CrunchyNug
Deoxyribonucleic,

I live in Los Angeles, where'd you find dem suckas? I've been running into recycled Lando waves so far. Was it Walmart or Target?:crazed:

My mom got them for me (A tribute to my mom who still buys her 30 year old kid star wars for Christmas) but I'm not sure where. However, I read on some posts in here that they are circulating in Santa Monica if you are anywhere near there. I'll post again as soon as I find out. It seems that us so. cals are much luckier than most when it comes to circulation of new star wars stuff. Perhaps it's the overwhelming population down here hehe. So suffering many a traffic jam might just be worth it :D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CrunchyNug
12-12-2001, 04:27 AM
Thanks, I'll be on the look-out next time I'm on the West side!!! Enjoy them new toyzzz.