PDA

View Full Version : EE has the Scout Mini bust, here's a pic of mine.

Turbowars
02-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Just picked it up today and it is very well done.

[DSS]Pedr0
02-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Just picked it up today and it is very well done.
Both of mine arrived today from tfaw. Excellent busts. I hope they keep up and go beyond with the detail. Greedo is perfect. Biker Scout is the Second BEST bust out there behind Boba in detail. Pick it up!

Turbowars
02-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey DSS, did you post this same post at RS or GH? It sound very familiar.:classic:

[DSS]Pedr0
02-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey DSS, did you post this same post at RS or GH? It sound very familiar.:classic:RS most likely. :p I dont do GH.

bobafrett
02-27-2004, 02:21 AM
Good, this means my Scout Trooper bust should be being processed as I preordered it from EE! I'm going to have to check, otherwise I'm flying out to Burbank and taking Turbo's!

J/K, I don't even know where you live! Oh, and I don't have enough money left to fly out there, plus now that I've posted it here, the cops would come looking for me as a prime suspect.

Turbowars
02-27-2004, 10:42 AM
You better believe it. My bother has a friend that has a uncle that has a friend that was married to a cop , but is retired, but he knows a few Mall security dudes. Watch your back.:speech:

Jayspawn
02-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Toynk.com has them in stock also. I have mine preordered through New Force should be shippping soon. Time to clear a little space on my Gentle Giant shelf!