PDA

View Full Version : code 3 falcon with micro machine figures

good shot jansen
03-02-2004, 07:07 AM
i posted this over in the mm section, but i thought i would link it up here as well.

these are some photos i took of my code 3 falcon and some micro machine figures reinacting the death star escape scene

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=313119&postcount=6

if i get real ambitious, i may decide to construct a nice diorama display area, recreating the docking bay of the death star to surround this scene.

from the photos of the upcoming code 3 slave I, it appears that it too may be in close scale to either action fleet or micro machine figures (i think probably action fleet)

combining the code 3 die-casts with the micro machine line of figures adds a lot of value to the code 3 line (not to mention the old micro machine figures as well!) :)

note to acpin: i searched the entire section for an appropriate thread to post this into. i didn't find one, so started a new thread. i hope that's acceptable - gsj

mini-rock
03-05-2004, 07:09 PM
i posted this over in the mm section, but i thought i would link it up here as well.

these are some photos i took of my code 3 falcon and some micro machine figures reinacting the death star escape scene

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=313119&postcount=6

if i get real ambitious, i may decide to construct a nice diorama display area, recreating the docking bay of the death star to surround this scene.

from the photos of the upcoming code 3 slave I, it appears that it too may be in close scale to either action fleet or micro machine figures (i think probably action fleet)

combining the code 3 die-casts with the micro machine line of figures adds a lot of value to the code 3 line (not to mention the old micro machine figures as well!) :)

note to acpin: i searched the entire section for an appropriate thread to post this into. i didn't find one, so started a new thread. i hope that's acceptable - gsj

Pretty cool gsj. I haven't done anything like that with mine. I have both the MF and X-wing in flight mode, but yeah, I like what you did. :)

ACPin
03-08-2004, 09:40 PM
That's fine as there aren't any for MM. I'd really like to see that diorama in this scale. So, when will you plan to complete it?