PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Guyute.

Lord Malakite
03-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Our newest moderator just turned 22 recently. So give it up for the birthday boy. lol

mabudonicus
03-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Happy Birthday JMG!!! It's a good time for birthdays :beard:
May you never have to use your powers

bobafrett
03-02-2004, 04:31 PM
You young moderators, it's no wonder my threads on Barry Manilow keep getting deleted! :eek: J/K ! Happy Birthday young Padawan! :D

El Chuxter
03-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Like Weird Al once said, it's time to celebrate your birthday. It happens once a year. You eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer. You should feel very lucky that you've got something to eat; a million people everyday are starving in the streets.

(Come on, boys and girls, sing along!)

j/k :p

Kidhuman
03-02-2004, 07:10 PM
It's your Birthday.........your B-B-B-B-Birthday

Happy Birthday Guyute. Hope you live tosee many more. And don't stop closing those manilow threads. :p

Reefer Shark
03-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Yah!
Happy B-day JMG! Mabye ToyBiz will give you that Abomination figure you've been looking for. Make sure to invite Jesse Falcon to your party! :)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-02-2004, 07:14 PM
heheheheh *blushes and giggles* thank you thank you very much!! I appreciate all the good wishes!!!

Reefer Shark- I would probably bust a n- well, i'd be very excited if i somehow got that damned abomination figure! hee! :D

2-1B
03-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Happy one week til Dawn of the Dead DVD release day to you ! :crazed:

Maybe someone will treat you to a pre-street copy form KMart on your birthday ? :)

Tonysmo
03-03-2004, 02:57 AM
Happy Birthday bud! 22. wow.

**thinks back to 22**

got new car..
got caught in new car..
Had ankle braclet attached to leg..
gave new car back to rightful owner..

22 was fun..

okie okie, never stole a car.. at 22 I was playing new dad.. ahh the days..

JediTricks
03-03-2004, 06:49 PM
To quote the classics:

You're one year older,
one year wiser,
rock n roll star,
king, czar, and a kaiser.

A room full of friends,
a mouth full of cake,
every present is for you
and it feels pretty great.

You're the man of the hour,
the V.I.P.,
you get the first slice...
of the P.I.E.

But first, blow out the candles...
and make a wish,
put a smile on,
'cause it's your birthday bi***! - Hesh, Sealab 2021

:D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-03-2004, 07:20 PM
lol thanks, JT! I have a copy of that song downloaded and it has the full intro with "Go Robot!" and Poor Quinn at the end saying, "What a bunch of a--h----! it's not even my birthday!!" Oh, Hesh just kills me.

thanks again! :D

plo koon 200
03-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Happy late birthday. Sorry I did not chime in yesterday. I hope you had a good one yesterday, please tell us about all the SA clonetroopers you got yesterday.

JediTricks
03-03-2004, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I got that one from the Pod Six website too and then turned it into that wav file (and then turned that wav file into a smaller file that was censored for the site :crazed: ), but the lyrics I transcribed onto a TXT file the day that show aired. :D

Anyway, happy birthday!!!

Hellboy
03-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Happy belated b-day Guyute. When are we all getting together to celebrate by watching Caesar's Dawn of the Dead DVD? :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Happy belated b-day Guyute. When are we all getting together to celebrate by watching Caesar's Dawn of the Dead DVD? :D

Oh, there will be no need to borrow Caesar's DVD my friend, for i happened to nab it yesterday at a small record store uptown!! I say anybody who wants to watch zombie flicks, c'mon over saturday night, about 7 ish! BYOB; i'll supply the food! :crazed:

thanks!

Kidhuman
03-02-2007, 06:33 AM
<hands Slicker back golden shovel>

Happy Birthday JMG

UKWildcat
03-02-2007, 07:21 AM
Happy Birthday Bro! Pretty sweet that its on a Friday. Have a good one!

Slicker
03-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah, yeah. Happy Birthday big fella! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Many thanks for the greetings, folks! I'm celebrating in Chicago with my bro and his pals. In for a long night o' debauchery. Pretty excited! Take care and thanks again! :thumbsup:

JetsAndHeels
03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Happy Birthday man!! Hope you have a great one.

2-1B
03-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Happy Belated Birthday for 2004 lol

figrin bran
03-02-2007, 09:26 PM
happy birthday!

and preemptively, happy birthday in '08! :p

bobafrett
03-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Many thanks for the greetings, folks! I'm celebrating in Chicago with my bro and his pals. In for a long night o' debauchery. Pretty excited! Take care and thanks again! :thumbsup:

I'm in the Chicago area, are you going to stop by and see me? :shocked: Happy Birthday!

UKWildcat
03-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Happy Birthday JMG!

For some reason I had the mindset that you were older than me. I guess I was mistaken. Either way, I hope you have a good one! :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
03-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Happy birhtday JMG! :D (Even tho it's still March 1st in my time zone....UK just wants to be the first kid on the block to send you salutations....;))

......and Happy Birthday, Dave! That's my big brother. He's born on March 2nd, too! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
03-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Happy Birthday JMG!

2-1B
03-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Happy :thumbsup:day, JMG !

JetsAndHeels
03-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday man...hope you have a great one.

bobafrett
03-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Kidhuman
03-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Enjoy your day JMG

Tycho
03-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Is it your birthday again, JMGuyute?

Well then, for your birthday I would like to present to you this list of Michael Bay films that you should be sure to view:

Bad Boys with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence
The Rock with Sean Connery and Nicholas Cage
Armegeddon with Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck
Pearl Harbor with Ben Affleck, Josh Hartnett, and Kate Beckinsale
Bad Boys II with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence
The Island with Ewan McGreggor and Scarlett Johanssan
The Transformers with Optimus Prime, BumbleBee, and Shia LeBouf

All the big stars. All the big hits. All Michael Bay!

Happy Birthday Guyute!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm late, but I hope your cake was shaped like a :thumbsup: !

It was also my sister's birthday, weird . . .

2-1B
03-04-2008, 05:21 PM
It was also my sister's birthday, weird . . .

Would she like a Thumb ? ;)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Would she like a Thumb ? ;)
Watch it, big guy. ;)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the b-day wishes, folks!!! :love: I was in KALEEFORUNYA!! visiting some buddies and didn't have much net access. Thanks again!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

UKWildcat
03-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Not a problem JMG. We're just glad you could finally make it to your own celebration.

Did you have fun in CA?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Not a problem JMG. We're just glad you could finally make it to your own celebration.

Did you have fun in CA?

lol. What can I say, I operate in a very Bruce Wayne style of arriving late to my own shindigs! heheheheh

and i had a blast in Cali. I had to laugh as when I left Toledo last week, we had just had a snowstorm that gave us nearly 10 inches of snow and even closed campus for a day. Most of the time in Cali it was in the mid 70's with a lot of sunshine. And I even saw a certain zombie film that I'll posting a review on a bit. wink wink. :lipsrsealed:

Tycho
03-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Where in California did you go? Did you see anyone from SSG while you were here?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Where in California did you go? Did you see anyone from SSG while you were here?

I flew into San Diego and my buddy lives in Vista. We did travel into LA for a bit and we also got dinner and did some hunting in a few places, but I don't recall many of the names, aside from the Irvine Spectrum, which we were at monday evening. And SSGers, sadly.

Tycho
03-05-2008, 01:50 PM
If it's that movie theater / shopping complex, I grew up much of my life by the Irvine Spectrum. It's newer to me as it wasn't always built there when I was a kid.

Of course I live in San Diego now. Vista is probably 40 minutes from me. The airport you flew into is 13 minutes from me.

How do you know a friend out here in Vista?

2-1B
03-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Tycho :thumbsup:, are you gonna ask him out to dinner next ? :lipsrsealed:

Tycho
03-05-2008, 07:40 PM
No. I was thinking we'd get take-out and then watch the complete library of Michael Bay movies for the evening's encore!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-05-2008, 11:29 PM
No. I was thinking we'd get take-out and then watch the complete library of Michael Bay movies for the evening's encore!

lol Interesting?

If it's that movie theater / shopping complex, I grew up much of my life by the Irvine Spectrum. It's newer to me as it wasn't always built there when I was a kid.

Of course I live in San Diego now. Vista is probably 40 minutes from me. The airport you flew into is 13 minutes from me.

How do you know a friend out here in Vista?

And my buddy moved out there a few years back. We were pals in Columbus, OH but he joined the service and was stationed at Pendleton for a while and since he got back from Iraq, he's been working out there. :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
03-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Happy Birthday JMG! Have a great day!
I hope you get that meeting with the Prime Minister of New Zealand you always hoped for! ;)

Happy Birthday today to my big brother Dave, too!

bobafrett
03-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday Senator Jedi_Master_Guyute!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday JMG! Have a great day!
I hope you get that meeting with the Prime Minister of New Zealand you always hoped for! ;)

hahahaha hopefully Murray can set that up. many thanks!!! :)

[QUOTE=bobafrett;667422]Happy Birthday Senator Jedi_Master_Guyute!

Thanks good sir! A great bday gift would be a Cubs WS in 09.....is it too soon to wish for that?!?!?!? :)

bobafrett
03-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks good sir! A great bday gift would be a Cubs WS in 09.....is it too soon to wish for that?!?!?!? :)

No sir! I mean an Amen to that!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Happy birthday! Perhaps you, my sister, and Dr. Seuss can all share a birthday cake to save costs in this economy! :D

Tycho
03-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Wow. Happy Birthday again. It seems like you just had a birthday 365 days ago. What gives?

I suppose you enjoyed that birthday so much you've decided to have one every year now, huh?

Well I for one am going to stop having birthdays. It's part of my plan to forever prevent myself from aging any more.

The boxes on my favorite products' packaging read that they begin to be appropriate for 4 year olds. Well, except for the fact that I need to be at least 16 to have my driver's license so I can get to the toy store to purchase more of these things, I don't have to ever grow up any more! Well, 18 and 21 have some advantages, and if you're 25 you can rent a car. But I swear I'm going to stop there. I mean what's next? You become old enough for dentures, hearing aids, and Depens?

These thoughts for your birthday were brought to you by Tycho.

JetsAndHeels
03-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Happy Birthday Guyute!! Hope you have many, many more. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Happy birthday! Perhaps you, my sister, and Dr. Seuss can all share a birthday cake to save costs in this economy! :D

hahaha true that. We'd have to add in Chris Martin of coldplay cos I think he has the same b-day too. Funny thing is that roughly three of my friends have b-days today too. Thanks!

Wow. Happy Birthday again. It seems like you just had a birthday 365 days ago. What gives?

I suppose you enjoyed that birthday so much you've decided to have one every year now, huh?

Well I for one am going to stop having birthdays. It's part of my plan to forever prevent myself from aging any more.

The boxes on my favorite products' packaging read that they begin to be appropriate for 4 year olds. Well, except for the fact that I need to be at least 16 to have my driver's license so I can get to the toy store to purchase more of these things, I don't have to ever grow up any more! Well, 18 and 21 have some advantages, and if you're 25 you can rent a car. But I swear I'm going to stop there. I mean what's next? You become old enough for dentures, hearing aids, and Depens?

These thoughts for your birthday were brought to you by Tycho.

I'm actually 27 today, Tycho, so i'm passed the birthdays that give me new access to items and whatnot. Frankly, I can't really wait until i'm older so I can say/do rude and inappropriate things while crapping my pants. I still do rude/inappropriate things, but they're not as accepted. If i do them while i'm older, people will say, "aw, he's just an old man who doesn't know any better." And as for crapping my pants, haven't done that since my childhood, but looking forward to the time I can do it again without anybody caring. Thanks for the b-day....essay? :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Guyute!! Hope you have many, many more. :thumbsup:

Many thanks, kind sir!! :thumbsup:

mtriv73
03-03-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm always late on these things...Happy belated birthday!

JEDIpartner
03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Me too!! :(

HAPPY BELATED ANYHOW!!!!!

DarthQuack
03-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Happy Birthday Gigs! First one to hit you up on Fbook and here! :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
03-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Happy Birthday, JMG! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Happy Birthday Gigs! First one to hit you up on Fbook and here! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday, JMG! :thumbsup:

Many thanks you two!!! I appreciate it! :)

JimJamBonds
03-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Happy birthday JMG.

JetsAndHeels
03-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Happy Birthday JMG.

Hope you have many, many more. :thumbsup:

Tycho
03-02-2010, 12:44 PM
We have a birthday? Well happy birthday JMG!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Happy birthday JMG.

Happy Birthday JMG.

Hope you have many, many more. :thumbsup:

We have a birthday? Well happy birthday JMG!

Thanks gents!! I appreciate the birthday wishes! :thumbsup:

bobafrett
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Happy Birthday young Jedi Master Guyute!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Happy Birthday young Jedi Master Guyute!

Thanks Barry! take it easy! :)

dr_evazan22
03-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Hey JMG, looks like I might
be late, but I hope it was a great birthday
!

figrin bran
03-03-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm late as well but I hope you had a great birthday JMG!

If nothing else, at least you got a great Lost episode!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the wishes everybody!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: