PDA

View Full Version : Got Any Tips for Displaying Bespin Chewie?

jjreason
03-03-2004, 11:53 PM
So I'm getting ready for the Bespin wave, and broke out a few POTJ figures to start a little display. Included were the fantastic Lando and Leia "Bespin Escape" figures, as well as the nice rolling R2D2 from POTJ. Last but not least, 2002 Saga Chewie with light-up 3PO parts was dragged out in all of his amazingness and glory. What a figure. One problem though, how the heck do I get those parts in the bag properly, and then hang them on Chewie so they look right?

I've got the head out now, facing backwards or course, with everything else stuffed in the bag. The strap then goes over Chewie's head, and is hooked around his left wrist which then supports the Imperial Blaster. This works well, as the strap is fairly hard to see. Does anyone else have a better way of displaying this figure?

bobafrett
03-03-2004, 11:57 PM
I don't know, I just kept moving pieces of 3PO around until it looked as good as I could get it. I stuck the sack strap over the oppisite shoulder that his bandolier is on, and the bag hangs off a little on the right side of Chewy's back.

OC47150
03-04-2004, 03:52 PM
I didn't put all of 3PO's parts in the bag, just enough to make it look full and fairly realistic.

My Chewie is standing on the carbon freezing chamber playset. Doesn't look too bad.

B_C
03-11-2004, 10:28 AM
I untied the bag completely and retied it in to position. You need to do this with C3P0 in the bag though. I found it was the only way to correct the bag being too low and the lean on one side.