PDA

View Full Version : Your excl. B'Omarr Monk is not the same as your Denizens Monk!!

TheDarthVader
03-08-2004, 03:12 PM
I compared the the two figures today and found two big differences. The first monk has BLUE "brain water" and the denizens monk has RED "brain water". Also, the claw on the first monk is totally gray and the denizens monk's claw is painted blackish to match the body more closely! Do not sell or trade away that extra monk! (If you're into saving different variants). Also, you could have one monk with 6 legs and one monk with four legs. I read in the visual dictionary that the older monks have four legs and the more "modern" monks have six!!! Hope you enjoy the information. (I am making up for my stupid pipe thread) :D

TDV

Kidhuman
03-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Its pretty cool to know they are different. The coloring is different too I believe overall. I like the newer one a little better than the older one myself.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Both of them still shouldn't have the big circular spider-back thing, but it looks natural on it. I'm about to order one, so I'll see, even though I don't have the old one.