PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame questions...

jedimarvin
03-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Just curious on the status of the Hall of Fame assortment.

First off, have they started showing up anywhere yet?

Second off, are they numbered like all tehr est of the figures, fitting into the continuum somewhere or are they considered seperatly? I'm curious because from the small pics I've seen it didn't appear that theyw ere numbered.

I'm never super psyched for repacks but I'm kind of a completeest and may pick these up if they are part of the numbered Saga line.

Just curious.

sith_killer_99
03-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Well, I found them back in late January.

These are not numbered.

They have different card backs than previous SAGA releases ie. SAGA Han Alderan, Darth Vader and Darth Maul, etc.

fishyfett
03-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Now, let me get this. Are these the same figures that were done and re-issued before in the earlier lines?? Or are these new RE-SCULPTS of core characters??

Reason why I asked is I saw the figures and they don't look like of the ones that are already out there. I know they are the same Obi-Wan, Solo, Vader and others, but the new figures look better and more detailed. Does anyone know if this is how the figs are coming out like?? :(

Kidhuman
03-09-2004, 11:20 AM
I think R2 and the Stormie are the two new ones. The rest are rehashes, if I am correct.

sith_killer_99
03-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Han Solo (CommTech) was also released on SAGA Gold numbered card, is also in the Hall of Fame line.

Darth Vader (Masters of the Darkside 2-pack) was also released on SAGA Gold numbered card, is also in the Hall of Fame line.

Darth Maul (Masters of the Darkside 2 pack) was also released on SAGA Gold numbered card, is also in the Hall of Fame line.

Jango Fett (Original SAGA) was also released on SAGA Gold numbered card, is also in the Hall of Fame line.

Stormtrooper (CommTech) re-released in the Hall of Fame line.

C-3PO (Millenium Minted Coin) re-released in the Hall of Fame line.

R2-D2 (Power of the Jedi) re-released in the Hall of Fame line.

Princess Leia (Freeze Frame 'All New Likeness') re-released in the Hall of Fame line.

Yoda (Original SAGA) re-released in the Hall of Fame line.

So, some of these have only been released once before, but some have been released more than that. And all of them are on new cards with new inserts and new bubbles.