PDA

View Full Version : 5 Figures that MUST be made! (Please!!)

jedimarvin
03-09-2004, 10:09 AM
If someone at Hasbro really is checking this board and reading this message, first off...thank you for an awesome year (2004) of figures released and those to come. We finally have a General Reeiken, Madine, Dodonna, Cloud Car Pilot and so on...

Still here are some figures that I think are essential that eitehr haven't been made yet or got severely shortchanged.

1. Luke Skywalker: Final Duel (super articulated with lightsaber, binders and NO AA!!) - The Saga release was pathetic and useless. The Cinema scene figure was close but stuck in a battle pose.
2. General Veers: Hoth Invasion (with blaster rifle and removable helmet)
3. Wedge Antilles: Death Star II Assault (with helmet and blaster) - several attempts but still haven't nailed him down well and carded would be great. - Heck you can even use Dutch Vander's body.
4. Chief Chirpa: Endor Celebration (with headdress, staff and some sort of Ewok accessory) - C'mon Hasbro only three carded Ewoks in 9 years! And we still don't ahve thier leader!!
5. Ewok Warrior: Battle fo Endor (with spear, bow and quiver) - What a great army builder!!! Why haven't we ever seen it???

Anyway Hasbro, you make those five figures and make them well and you will make at leatd one very happy and very satisfied collector. In my opinion the absence of these five figures leave considerable holes in the line.

(Also wouldn't mind seeing an Endor Han, Leia and Luke - still haven't gotten them down well)

Dr Zoltar
03-09-2004, 06:42 PM
How about a Bib Fortuna? A new sculpt would go great with the new Jabba.

rust
03-09-2004, 08:17 PM
And you forgot Yarna and Fozec.

Kidhuman
03-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Only five figures. I am sure we could list 55 figures that are a must have. While I dont disagree with your list, there are alot of others that could be there.

B'Omarr Monkey
03-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Agreed. I'm not going to post my list again here, but there are several others going, the most interesting being the "If Hasbro were to make only ten more figures, which would you choose." because that really forces you to think about what you absolutely must have.

evenflow
03-10-2004, 09:40 AM
Not another list for me but I will say

YARNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!