PDA

View Full Version : Obscure character question - Orrimaarko?

jad
03-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey folks I was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me. I've been recently getting a lot of the figures from potf and potj that I never had in my collection. I recently won a ton of figures on ebay and Orrimaarko or (prune face) is one of them. As far as I remember I've never seen this character in rotj. So I was wondering if anyone could clear up for me who he is. Was he in jabba's palace?

Kidhuman
03-09-2004, 03:34 PM
According to his freeze frame, he was in the briefing room when Han, Luke Leia, Lando and Chewie were getting their assignments from Mon Motha.

B'Omarr Monkey
03-09-2004, 07:58 PM
You can definitely see him there. There are a group of three or four of his species (Dresselians? I think) sitting in the stands during the briefing. If memry serves me they are on one of the bottom two tiers of seats to the right of Han Leia and Chewie. They're wearing hooded ponchos, so they might be hard to make out.

JediTricks
03-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Yeah, you can definitely see them in the briefing room (it's easier with widescreen, might be the ONLY way) and I think you can see one early on Endor in the strike team, but I'm not sure on that one.

BTW, the name of this figure is from the figure designer's friend "Orrin Marko".

Capitan_Moroni
03-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Isn't there also a Dresselian in Jabba's Palace some place?

arctangent
03-12-2004, 09:55 AM
i believe there is one in jabba's palace somewhere, although i don't know exactly where. i am sure i read somewhere that it was george lucas showing us how creatures from the same species could be both good and bad.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-12-2004, 04:39 PM
i believe there is one in jabba's palace somewhere, although i don't know exactly where. i am sure i read somewhere that it was george lucas showing us how creatures from the same species could be both good and bad.
He may be there, but I think you're referring to the Ishi Tib. I heard that too.

That's cool about the designer's friend's name. I'm surprised he hadn't been named before that.

I know I've seen some Dressilians in the brieifng room, but I don't know about Orrimaarko, with his eyepatch and all.