PDA

View Full Version : Days of Our Lives

Bosskman
03-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Ever since I was a kid and we had 3 chanels on the TV (no cable) one of my guiltiest pleasures in life has been to watch this ridiculously cheasiest of shows. I detest all other soap operas but Days is so bad it's good. Some of the best episodes yet have been on due to that stupid serial killer storyline I just have to know if anyone else here watches it. I mean the shear stupidity, incompetance, ignorance, lack of professional knowledge that any layman would know, and incompetence ( I know I mentined it twice) demonstrated by everybody on that thow blows my mind. Some of the plots (especially those revolving around possesion, Celeste, micro chips implanted in people's brains, Celeste, ghosts, Celeste, Genetically Engineered in Vitro twins, Celeste, dead peple coming back to life, Celeste, and Celeste) are so insanely stupid that I literally laugh out loud. If no-one else here watches it, they don't know what they're missing. Hell, even my father watches it. (yes I have a job and a life)

2-1B
03-25-2004, 03:07 AM
I watched this show every summer as a kid and watched it again for the first time a few years ago. Whenever my schedule permits I will tune in. It's hilarious stuff, you're right abotu that Bosskman. :D
I think it's funny that they brought back the woman who played Adrian (when I was a kid) and now they are using her as Bonnie.
I have no idea why they would want to get rid of some good characters . . . I mean, I actually thought Craig and Abe were pretty decent actors. Nice to see Chloe for a few shows last Christmas. :kiss:

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
03-25-2004, 09:59 PM
I used to watch it with my Grandma when I was younger. Then I got cable. However, a few summers ago my cousin got me into watching it again. It sure put a filler between the morning talk shows and afternoon cartoons. It feels a bit emasculating to say I watched Days of Our Lives, but I agree, it does have "interesting" storylines that make it appealing to watch. Everything's so predicatable, it's funny. Stefano is truly my fav character. Is there anything that man couldn't ruin?! He would totally be in my list of top villains. But alas, I stopped watching Days a while back. WWE programs- that's my preffered "soap opera" now! :D