PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Troop Builders!

Sentinel18725
03-12-2004, 08:52 AM
According to another website, RS, the French collector magazine is reporting that there will be a four pack of Biker Scouts released in the near future!

jad
03-12-2004, 09:49 AM
Sounds great to me. I'm sure a lot of other forum members agree with me when I say you can never have to many imperial soldier figures.

OC47150
03-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Army builder sets of Imp officers, generic-looking technicians (they could be either Imp or Rebel, it doesn't matter), snowtroopers and rebel Hoth troopers would be great!

bobafrett
03-12-2004, 01:24 PM
That sounds like good news to my ears, my 20 some fleet of Stormtroopers are getting lonely, well they have the Sandtroopers, but they have been deployed to warmer regions.

Kidhuman
03-12-2004, 03:01 PM
This would probably be the only troop offer I would buy. I dont really build armies, but love biker scouts

Sentinel18725
03-12-2004, 04:54 PM
I really would love to see a generic set of troop builders of the imperial technicians. I think they would make great Drivers/operators of vehicles that Hasbro should be selling (hint, hint :neutral:

El Chuxter
03-12-2004, 07:58 PM
However, if true, I hope there's some variation in the Scouts this time. Between the original, the "dirty" variant, and the one tossed in the Target accessory pack, I've got three Scouts who look like they're Doctor Doom, telling a tied-up James Bond his master plan before feeding him to the sharks with frickin' laser beams.

jjreason
03-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Another swirling rumour, this set was supposed to come out some time ago (I think some places were even accepting pre-orders for it, no?). I don't really need any more Biker Scouts, where the heck are the Super Poseable Clone Sets?

Banthaholic
03-13-2004, 12:14 AM
Finally these are coming out, Brian's Toy's have had these for pre-sell for some good time now. I'm all in favor of 4 packs of army builders. Dirty, clean doesn't matter, with a new Ewok Glider coming out we're going to need some targets.

jedi67
03-13-2004, 11:26 AM
ide love too see more rebels, i mean the imperials have storm troopers, sand troopers at-st drvers and the list goes on and on. im sure the rebels have more than just rebel troopers dont they ? and a wider range of vehicles would be nice i.e speeder bikes and land speeders and oh yes more articulation..

jjreason
03-14-2004, 12:55 AM
ide love too see more rebels, i mean the imperials have storm troopers, sand troopers at-st drvers and the list goes on and on. im sure the rebels have more than just rebel troopers dont they ? and a wider range of vehicles would be nice i.e speeder bikes and land speeders and oh yes more articulation..

You can find Rebel Troop Builder sets on ebay, likely for a fair price. They've made ones containing 4 Endor Soldiers (the older POTF2 kind) as well as Tantive IV defenders (all with the POTJ face). :)

bobafrett
03-14-2004, 08:50 AM
You can find Rebel Troop Builder sets on ebay, likely for a fair price. They've made ones containing 4 Endor Soldiers (the older POTF2 kind) as well as Tantive IV defenders (all with the POTJ face). :)

I also think they are offering those two sets up at EE for a reasonable price. I wish I had picked up more than one set of Sandtroopers though, as I don't see them anymore.