PDA

View Full Version : Tremble before the newest Sith Lord!

JediTricks
03-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Behold, in all her evil glory...
Darth Maude!!!

Kidhuman
03-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Good God Man, I am running for my life.............................................. (there is no emoticon for running)

Reefer Shark
03-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Dude,
That is awesome! Almost made me pee my pants!

Scary thing is, I actually know who Maude is!!!

darthvyn
03-16-2004, 12:57 AM
alls i gotta say is...

who's wrasslin'? Bea Arthur's wrasslin'! (http://www.brandonbird.com/bea.html)

QLD
03-16-2004, 02:20 AM
And then there's maude!

JON9000
03-16-2004, 02:36 PM
How do you go from Cantina owner pouring drinks into the top of Tim Conway's head and singing woefully bad songs to becoming a sith lord? There must be a dearth of applicants. :)

El Chuxter
03-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Well, many Bothans died as a result of that singing. (Trails off in despair.)

JediTricks
03-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Reef, thanks! Yeah, I'm shocked that I know who she is too, and I'm the one who made that. :D

Darthvyn... um... whaaaaa?!?

JON9000, you have it backwards, she went from being a prequel-era Sith Lordess... er, Sith Lady... um... Sith, to managing the night shift at Chalmun's Cantina in Mos Eisley. Ah how the mighty did fall, from cutting off Jedi limbs to tossing drunks out on the street every night, and it's all the fault of Darth Sidious' "no girls!" policy once he got his Stormtrooper minions. Little does Darth Maude know, but that policy saved her life, as without it, she would have been killed by her nephew to take her place as the Sith apprentice... yes, it's true, Darth Maude is Anakin Skywalker's aunt!!!

darthvyn
03-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Darthvyn... um... whaaaaa?!?

don't ask me... but i found that guy's website here, in the thread about the dukes of hazard... i think this guy's like, the best artist ever... not because of his technique, as it's pretty meh, but just the subject matter... i mean, bea arthur wrestling velociraptors??? entitled "killing machine"???? now THAT'S art!

and howzabout

this (http://www.beatricearthur.com/)

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 08:48 AM
Thanks JT, I had nightmares about being killed by Darth Maude. :beard:

JediTricks
03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
KH, were you... trembling? ;)

Darthvyn... wow, just "wow". But still, they don't have the Darth Maude, so they're still incomplete... somehow. Man, how can ANYBODY be THAT obsessed with Bea Arthur? She's a talented and funny person, but STILL!

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 08:29 PM
KH, were you... trembling? ;)

I woke up in cold sweats. Almost wet the bed too. :beard: :crazed:

Jargo
02-21-2006, 07:07 PM
one suspects JT that after viewing the personal site of the bea arthur fetishist all will be revealed. As he bats for the other team so to speak and his friends all seem to be friends of dorothy too. And as everyone knows, friends of dorothy have a propensity to follow the slightly tacky slightly kitsch side of the entertainment industry. with GUSTO! lol

El Chuxter
02-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Would that be a friend of Dorothy Svornak?

Jargo
02-21-2006, 07:42 PM
:bandit: Why yes chux, it would.......

2-1B
02-21-2006, 11:46 PM
That's Zbornak spelled with a "Zb" Chux (yes, my Golden Girls trivia knowledge extends that far. :D )

Maiden name Petrillo. :)

CaptainSolo1138
02-22-2006, 09:38 AM
I missed vynnie's post on the first page of Dorothy wrestling a raptor the first time around. That's gotta be the single coolest picture I've ever seen, bar none. In, fact, it's now set as my wallpaper.

dr_evazan22
02-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Hey, did Maude become a Sith before or after helping our heroes return to Kashyyk to celebrate Life Day in the Holiday Special? Or was she a secret Sith weapon, waiting in the wings?

darthvyn
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
I missed vynnie's post on the first page of Dorothy wrestling a raptor the first time around. That's gotta be the single coolest picture I've ever seen, bar none.

until you saw his painting of christopher walken building a robot (http://brandonbird.com/lazysunday.html)...

El Chuxter
02-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Dude, that guy is nuts! Freaking awesome! :)

BTW, dr_evazan, Maude never helped the heroes get to Kashyyyk. She only sang to Art Carney and some aliens.

CaptainSolo1138
02-22-2006, 01:31 PM
until you saw his painting of christopher walken building a robot (http://brandonbird.com/lazysunday.html)...I must have that framed. Seriously, does the guy sell prints?

2-1B
02-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Holy ****, that Walken is OUTSTANDING ! ! !

JediTricks
02-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey, did Maude become a Sith before or after helping our heroes return to Kashyyk to celebrate Life Day in the Holiday Special? Or was she a secret Sith weapon, waiting in the wings?
I answered that question back on post 8.

That Walken is pretty good, now we need the real Walken to pose for a matching photo... and I bet he would too.

Slicker
02-22-2006, 04:46 PM
I must have that framed. Seriously, does the guy sell prints?Yes he does. He's got an outstanding f-ing array of pictures too.

http://brandonbird.com/shopping.html

Rogue II
02-22-2006, 06:09 PM
This is pretty hilarious:

This is a picture of L. Ron Hubbard on the couch eating Funyuns and pizza.
He's thinking, "Mmmm, that's a lot of pizza!"

And why is Rod Stewart dressed in a clone trooper get-up?

Slicker
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM
I am definitely gonna order a poster of Lazy Sunday Afternoon when I get paid. The genius to make something like that is undescribable.

Kidhuman
02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
I am definitely gonna order a poster of Lazy Sunday Afternoon when I get paid. The genius to make something like that is undescribable.
How did you miss this one?

http://brandonbird.com/jabba.html

and this one?

http://brandonbird.com/arete.html

Rogue II
02-22-2006, 06:41 PM
The only part of the Jabba painting I like is the goat.

Didn't somone use Arete as their avatar?

2-1B
02-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Okay, that Rod Stewart is awesome but Slick I am totally with you in wanting to buy the Walken . . . I can't stop laughing at this and I LITERALLY have a few tears in my right eye from laughing.

Damn. lol lol lol

We should tell this Bird guy he is getting free pub on SSG. lol

JimJamBonds
02-22-2006, 11:51 PM
How about the 'Family Ties' painting?!?! GREAT!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

2-1B
02-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Wha- ? I missed that one.

The Michael Landon is pretty cool, too. :thumbsup:

JimJamBonds
02-23-2006, 12:25 AM
Wha- ? I missed that one.

The Michael Landon is pretty cool, too. :thumbsup:

Try this......
http://brandonbird.com/ties.html

El Chuxter
02-23-2006, 09:59 AM
We should all go for Bea-tars!

JediTricks
02-23-2006, 08:46 PM
My favorite is the series of Law & Order:Special Victims Unit Valentines, they're done perfect like those cheap licensed kids' valentines yet there's something so deliciously inappropriate about these, valentines cards of the sex crimes squad. :p

2-1B
02-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Good call, I meant to note the gloriousness of a V-Day card of The Belz. lol lol lol

JediTricks
05-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Damn, I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I came up with Darth Maude, it feels like only a few months ago.

JimJamBonds
05-25-2006, 11:04 AM
WOW! Looks like JT's into the whole "digging up old threads" thing as well now. :p

El Chuxter
05-25-2006, 03:33 PM
And it sounds so funny if you hear it in your mind with that weird inflection the hologram of Sidious gave to the word "Maul" on the Neimoidian flagship in TPM.

Slicker
05-25-2006, 03:51 PM
And it sounds so funny if you hear it in your mind with that weird inflection the hologram of Sidious gave to the word "Maul" on the Neimoidian flagship in TPM.It's funny because the moment I saw the words Darth Maude that's the only way that I can think of it being said.

She will find your lost ship...

Banthaholic
05-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Damn, I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I came up with Darth Maude, it feels like only a few months ago.
Well to celebrate I think us forumites should visit http://www.starwarsholidayspecial.com/multimedia.htm and listen to their clip of "Goodnight But Not Goodbye" sung by this infamous Sith Lord disguised as a humble barmaid :thumbsup:

Rogue II
05-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Well to celebrate I think us forumites should visit http://www.starwarsholidayspecial.com/multimedia.htm and listen to their clip of "Goodnight But Not Goodbye" sung by this infamous Sith Lord disguised as a humble barmaid :thumbsup:

Banthaholic should be banned for trying to start a suicide pact.lol

JediTricks
05-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I wouldn't subject anybody to that, especially in the name of Celebration, only a Sith deals in such evils. :p

jjreason
05-25-2006, 11:41 PM
My God, that "No one want to play Sega with Harrison Ford" is absolutely amazing. I would literally pay $100 for a print of that easy - I'm sure it's worth quite a bit more than that though. My second favorite is Mr. T wading, looking up at the Roman goddess. Unbelievable.

El Chuxter
05-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Every Sith Lord has to sing "Goodnight But Not Good-Bye" as the final test of their evil. Most are only able to sing it once. Darth Maude has such a cold, black heart, she sang it every Saturday night. :eek:

I'm sure MP3s of Sidious, Maul, Dooku, and Vader singing this ancient Sith anthem are floating around online somewhere.

Oh, and, by the way, if you buy Taylor Hicks' debut album at Wal-Mart, it comes with a free download of his version:

"Just one more round, friend--WOOOO!!! Soul Patrol!!!!"

JediTricks
05-28-2006, 03:24 AM
The Sith are the only people who can actually remove information from the internet... too bad Darth Maude was kicked out of the computer room. :p

Kidhuman
05-28-2006, 04:02 PM
I found Darth Maudes predecessor....

Banthaholic
05-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Banthaholic should be banned for trying to start a suicide pact.lol
I would hate to have any such pact before Ackmena (AKA Darth Maude) gets made into an action figure lol

I was reading her Bio on the Holiday Special site (no link provided for fear of a suicide pact). And it says 'Cantina patron Krelman is in love with her, but Ackmena claims she has no time for such things.' I think she turned down Krelman because of her dedication to the forbiden attachment voy from her padawan days before turning to the darkside.

JediTricks
08-23-2009, 03:13 AM
Dear Darth Maude, we need you to kick Jocasta Nu's old, intolerant, librarian butt. We all know you can, you're a former Marine and tough enough to run the cantina at night! We'll all buy your unmade Unleashed figure so fast if you do.

Sincerely,
-Star Wars Fans

JimJamBonds
08-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Well well well, look who went out and did some diggin'!!!

Qui-Long Gone
08-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Dear Darth Maude, we need you to kick Jocasta Nu's old, intolerant, librarian butt. We all know you can, you're a former Marine and tough enough to run the cantina at night! We'll all buy your unmade Unleashed figure so fast if you do.

Sincerely,

-Star Wars Fans

P.S.

When you find the other Jedi librarians, wipe them out....all of them...:twisted:

JediTricks
08-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Well well well, look who went out and did some diggin'!!!It was... IMPORTANT.

P.S.

When you find the other Jedi librarians, wipe them out....all of them...:twisted:Excellent.

Darth Jax
08-23-2009, 09:39 PM
whenever i see the word excellent all by itself my brain treats me to a montgomery burns moment

Qui-Long Gone
08-24-2009, 01:29 PM
If they do make Jocasta, she should definitely come with a voice box that says "excellent" in a sinister, yet librarianly-b#tchy tone....