PDA

View Full Version : Ships/Vehicles/Transports you'd like to see Code 3 do next.

mini-rock
03-16-2004, 05:23 PM
At the top of my list is the Republic Gunship followed by a Jedi Starfighter, Vader's Tie, Naboo Royal Starship, Naboo Fighter, and Dooku's Solar Sailer.

As for vehicles/transports there are way too many to list, but Zam's speeder, AT-TE, Sandcrawler, Gungan Sub, and some Pod Racers would be great.

[DSS]Pedr0
03-16-2004, 05:51 PM
At the top of my list is the Republic Gunship followed by a Jedi Starfighter, Vader's Tie, Naboo Royal Starship, Naboo Fighter, and Dooku's Solar Sailer.

As for vehicles/transports there are way too many to list, but Zam's speeder, AT-TE, Sandcrawler, Gungan Sub, and some Pod Racers would be great.
In no particular order.....
AT-ST
Luke's LandSpeeder
Imperial Shuttle
Star Destroyer(PLEASE MAKE IT BIG but for UNDER $400!!)
more I cant think of now......

bobafrett
03-16-2004, 06:27 PM
I want to see a Code 3 TIE fighter. Not Vaders, but the straight winged TIE we saw in ANH. Also Luke's Landspeeder would be cool!

[DSS]Pedr0
03-16-2004, 07:04 PM
Jabba's SailBarge or Jabba's Skiffs.

mini-rock
03-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Good ideas. I was thinking a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship would be nice too. :)

[DSS]Pedr0
03-17-2004, 05:49 PM
Good ideas. I was thinking a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship would be nice too. :)
Speeder Bike that would fill the MF/X-Wing/Slave1 display base & case. Big like that! :D

mini-rock
03-17-2004, 09:31 PM
That would be just a little smaller than the 12" speederbike I would think. Add a swoop bike to that too.

Also the Battledroid transport like in TPM filled with rolled up BD's.

[DSS]Pedr0
03-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Also the Battledroid transport like in TPM filled with rolled up BD's.
Not technically a vehicle, but a BIG Droideka would look cool, Rolled up Or in Attack mode. ;)

Sentinel18725
03-17-2004, 10:42 PM
I personally would like to see the following......
Imperial Shuttle
AT-AT
Snowspeeder
Gunship

and most importantly TIE BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr_evazan22
03-17-2004, 10:52 PM
I personally would like to see the following......
Imperial Shuttle
Snowspeeder

and most importantly TIE BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now your talking! I'd love to see all versions of the TIE made eventually, except for Vaders (or save him for last).

Sandcrawler
Jabba's Sailbarge sounded good too!

jeddah
03-18-2004, 05:28 AM
I'd go for a B-wing

jeddah

mini-rock
03-18-2004, 11:53 PM
How about a Death Star?

Which on though...ANH or ROTJ?

dr_evazan22
03-19-2004, 03:16 PM
The Jedi version, it looks cooler.

mini-rock
03-23-2004, 02:05 AM
I agree, it does look cooler. :D

I'd also like to see Jango Fett's Slave 1 eventually. Personally I think they are just different enough to release both.

sicqnus
03-23-2004, 09:41 AM
I would love to see all the bad guys ships made by C3 :
X-1 Tie fighter.
Sith Infiltrator.
Count Dooku's Solar Sailer.

and the Capital ships :
Mon Calamari MC 80, MC 90, Home One & Liberty.
The Death Star.
The Star Destroyer.
The SuperStarDestroyer Executor.

Could you believe that ? The Death Star have never been made into a modelkit during the past 20 years...

JediTricks
03-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Gee, I wonder why nobody made a giant, nearly featureless, gray sphere into a model kit. ;)

The only companies that I know of that made reproductions of the Death Star 1 and/or 2 have been Applause with their Death Star dangler, and Galoob with the DS1 micro machine, DS2 micro machine, DS transforming Double-Takes playset, and the fantastic DS1 die cast (plus the unreleased DS Action Fleet piece). Oh, and Galoob also reproduced exterior sections of the Death Star in their exclusive "Balance of Power" set and the Death Star micro machines playset.

The main problems I foresee with Code 3 doing a die cast DS is that it'd be mondo heavy, and the cut-away interior details would be incredibly small (judging on the Incredible Cross-Sections book art anyway).

ps - what a shocker, Jeddah wants the B-wing. ;) :D

mini-rock
03-24-2004, 08:17 PM
I don't know if you own any of the C3 ships, but if Code 3 were to make a DS the same size as their other ships (just big enough to fit on a 13x15 base) then it would be roughly about as heavy. As for inner details I have no idea what they would want to do, but there would be plenty of options.

Personally I'd like to see the ROTJ DS with a removeable section that revealed the reactor. That would be enough for me.