PDA

View Full Version : Wizard board game figures - First pictures.

sicqnus
03-17-2004, 02:44 AM
First pictures of the protos.
On display : Bothan spy (not sure), Tessek the Quarren, Hammerhead, Leďa with sporting blaster, Stormtrooper, Bib Fortuna, Chewbacca, Jawa, Rebel Fleet trooper, Biker Scout, Imperial guard, Oola...

http://www.gamingreport.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=101

Kidhuman
03-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Looks pretty sweet. I like the Fleet Trooper Biker SCout and the Jawa.

Sentinel18725
03-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know the price point for these? I would consider getting them if they are cheaper and maybe some type of carrying case! They look incredible though. lol

Jangu Fett
03-28-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm really looking forward to these, since there are no more Action Fleet Mini-figures. They look awesome. I really like the Crimson Royal Guard. I am upset there were no pictures of Luke, Solo, Vader or Fett. Who I really hope is included in this series.

And just think 2 months after this get to stores CLONE STRIKE, will be released. I can't wait. Jango, Zam, Dooku, Anakin, Padme and tons of CLONES, CIS DROIDS, and JEDI. Truely the ultimate troop builder.

As for price I think they'll go around the same price as the Mini D&D game. $20 for the starter set and $10 for the booster packs.

Jangu Fett
03-29-2004, 10:15 PM
Man, the first series haven't even got to stores yet and I'm thinking about the second for REBEL STORM. Is it just me or would anyone else like to see the Yuuzhan Vong added to the game? Or maybe a General Grevious or ARC Trooper rare figures, for CLONE STRIKE?