PDA

View Full Version : Ewok Glider pic

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Check it out . Real nice pic.

arctangent
03-18-2004, 08:32 AM
that looks nice. shouldn't he come with a 'hitting the ground hard crumple battle action' (tm) for when he crashes and burns :ermm: ?

Reefer Shark
03-18-2004, 09:41 AM
That looks great to me! Definitely one of the better Ultra's.

From the looks of this pic, it seems to me that this one is way better than the old deluxe set one with the Endor planet (Galaxy scenes? ....I forget..).

Beast
03-18-2004, 12:40 PM
Looks great. I still like the Ewok from the Complete Galaxy Collection. Just because it had the folding wings. As well as having real fabric wings in the glider. But this one is definatly more movie accurate. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-18-2004, 06:08 PM
This looks cool. On the main page, there is a larger pic of both the front and back. The Ewok looks a little fake, but they probably photoshopped the character onto an Endor background, like they LOVE doing so much. :crazed:

I didn't know this glider was so much better than the Complete Galaxy one (which is still okay). I'll have no trouble finding this, as I've seen every Ultra figure this year so far (I just got Obi/Jango repacks yesterday) . . . but where are all the damn basic figures?

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Yeah, this set looks awesome. Hasbro did a great job on the Ultras this year. I am looking foward to more of them.

Darth Mina
03-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Nice looking figure, now if they would only distribut them in LA that would be nice :rolleyes:

B'Omarr Monkey
03-18-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm looking forward to this as well. It will be a nice companion piece to the Complete Galaxy set glider and ewok. Looking at the back of the card, as well as the Jango and Obi-Wan ultras, it looks like Jabba and the Wampa are going to remain as the primary ultras throughout the year with other revolving sets cycled in with them. That actually seems to be working with the ultra line, since even my kids want the wampa, but don't care about General Rieeken. This gives us collectors a chance, while keeping peg warmers like C-3PO and the escape pod to a minimum.

Now if they could only get the regular figure case waves to flow so smoothly. :)

kool-aid killer
03-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Yeah, i like the picture too. I especially like how we are getting a darker tone Ewok, maybe i can squeeze him and my Chewie into an AT-ST. Im getting this one for sure. I dont mind having another Ewok with a glider, im just happy that he will help bolster my Ewoks numbers.