PDA

View Full Version : george

chrisc
03-18-2004, 06:05 PM
I was wondering if any of you guys know if George Lucas knows about this site and looks at? The thought just popped in my head and was wondering if anyone had heard any rumors. It would be interesting to know what he thought about this site and its posters

sith_killer_99
03-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Hmm, that's a good question. I don't think GL has a lot of time to go surfing the net. But I am pretty sure he has heard of this site, along with the other big ones out there. He probably has someone on the payroll out there surfing the net for SW stuff then send him reports about the latest buzz. :D

JediTricks
03-18-2004, 08:41 PM
I know his minions do, but I don't know if Lucas himself does. I would think Lucas would want to avoid SW sites in general.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-18-2004, 08:49 PM
Remember a while back in the last incarnation of the SSG forums there was one user who was always listed as being logged on? I can't remember what the name was but someone brought up that it was G.Lu incognito and had us all under constant surveillance.

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 09:06 PM
I hope he reads this stuff, or has someone report back about these sites. He could use alot of info from us about various things.

Darth Jax
03-18-2004, 10:27 PM
the truth can be told, george does frequent this site. he posts under the name stillakid.

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 10:33 PM
the truth can be told, george does frequent this site. he posts under the name stillakid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stillakid
03-19-2004, 01:39 AM

Damn, you found me out! :beard:

QLD
03-19-2004, 02:07 AM
George Lucas = Deckard Smith

jjreason
03-19-2004, 04:47 AM
Jesus, if Stillakid were GL things would be way behind - those posts he thows up are more verbose than both of those PT scripts he's continually trying to defame! :crazed:

stillakid
03-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Jesus, if Stillakid were GL things would be way behind - those posts he thows up are more verbose than both of those PT scripts he's continually trying to defame! :crazed:

You're right except that GL managed to defame his own scripts merely by releasing them as films. :D

plo koon 200
03-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Now, can you give me your autograph stillakid?

stillakid
03-19-2004, 12:32 PM
Now, can you give me your autograph stillakid?

Suitable for framing. ;)

plo koon 200
03-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Thank you very much.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-20-2004, 12:47 PM
I would just have to believe that George is too tied up with projects and other ongoing things that he doesn't have the time to view the different websites. Although, it would do him good to view them every now and then, instead of surrounding himself with the same arse-kissing "yes men" he has working for him. For it is more important to carefully listen to the one man who says "no" instead of the nine others who say yes.

Bosskman
03-20-2004, 01:46 PM
Yeah, and his arse is so big now about fitty of 'em can kiss it at once. But back on topic, everybody knows the only OFFICIAL George Lucas representative on the internet is Supershadow. He tell George everything he reads and george responds by giving the fans what they want: Jar Jar, midis, and beings all over the galaxy using the Huttese word for "fodder" as a swear word. Does anyone else here besides me know what fodder is? Why anyone would consider it a swear word is beyond my comprehension.

sith_killer_99
03-20-2004, 05:53 PM
Poodoo is a swear word. Fodder is what I use for my customs. ;)

Bosskman
03-20-2004, 08:45 PM
The way they say "poodoo" in the prequels, they mean "crap" or the other illegal word. Bantha Fodder is not Bantha Crap but Bantha Food. Fodder is stuff like hay, or silege that's fed to beasts like cows and sheep.

jjreason
03-21-2004, 01:28 AM
The only other use of the word "fodder" I can recall is the saying "Cannon Fodder", used to describe someone or something just stuck in the way of something else to try and slow them down without any hope of success. "There but for no other reason than to take up space", so to speak. The real definition of the word is unknown to me, but I'll hasten as guess that it means something along those lines.

I always wondered if they were "toning down" the translation of what Jabba was saying....... Poodoo always sounded like a poop synonym to me.

Kidhuman
03-21-2004, 07:32 AM
Poodoo............poopoo.............works for me.

Bosskman
03-21-2004, 09:02 AM
The dixctionary also calls it "cheap, abuundant, low quality, used fot filler" Cannon fodder means that, expendable soldiers" Jabba was saying "You may have been a good smuggler Solo, but now you're food for Banthas (ie food that's worthless to him, good only for its use as something to feed animals who really aren't that picky over what they get to eat, not that he was literally gonna be fed to banthas)

mabudonicus
03-21-2004, 11:59 AM
ie food that's worthless to him, good only for its use as something to feed animals who really aren't that picky over what they get to eat

So...... "poodoo" means Mcdonalds?????
:beard: :D < that's me, the one next to beard

Bosskman
03-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Good one. I read somewhere that some guy did a documentary on McDonalds and he ate nothing but McDonalds food for a month. I guess it did terrible damage to his body and made him moody and depressed.

Kidhuman
03-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Yes you did Bosskman, I posted that thread in General Discussion. It is called Supersize me. WOW.....what if :beard: was SUPERSIZED???

ANyway poodoo is a good word. Me thinks it is going into my vocabulary.

Bosskman
03-21-2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I forgot about that. That's what lack of sleep'll do to ya.

The 'Xir
03-21-2004, 07:09 PM
The definition of Fodder (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fodder)

chrisc
03-31-2004, 05:21 PM
I think han would be more like sarlacc fodder wouldn't he? THats what he was being fed to.