PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Weekends...2004

Sentinel18725
03-19-2004, 12:58 AM
Is anyone going to be going to the Star Wars weekends in Florida? I was wondering what items were going to be offered (I expect that we will see this in the next month)....if they are going to be doing another coin like the previous two years, would anyone be able to pick one up for me for a nominal fee?

Bel-Cam Jos
03-20-2004, 09:04 AM
I just want to know when DisneyLAND is going to have a SW Weekends deal. I mean, it was the first park created by them. It would make money, something the cash-strapped corporation is apparently struglling to produce. And it's available to the "other" half of the country. I live 35 miles away from it, and it just sits there like a droid with its power switch off. Gonk! :mad: Heck, I'd even take a "SW Day" celebration. I just don't get it. :bored:

JediTricks
03-20-2004, 03:31 PM
BCJ, right on! Disneyland is also the first location of Star Tours, which is turning 20 next year and STILL one of the most entertaining rides ever.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-21-2004, 12:48 AM
BCJ, right on! Disneyland is also the first location of Star Tours, which is turning 20 next year and STILL one of the most entertaining rides ever.
But I thought Star Tours opened in 1987. And I thought the long-standing rumor was that there'd be other planets on the ride someday. You know, the odds of me being a passenger on Max's "first" ride again are getting annoyingly high. :frus:
The fact that there have been no SW Weekends on the west coast is befuddling. :mad: