PDA

View Full Version : More SW Figs from OTHER (EU) Sources!!

Card Dreamer
03-20-2004, 01:41 AM
Hey all,

This is my first official post, so I apologize if this has been done recently. Chazz has posted for me before a couple times (Commander Kettch was the name then), but i'm here on my own now thanks to him.

Anyways, as a huge SW fan (aren't we all?) I'm tired of seeing 20 versions of the same main and only a sporadic sprinkle of truly new characters being introduced into the figure line. I want to see figures based on more EU sources. I don't want to hear the excuse "No one would know who they are". Most of us (though admittingly not all) know SOME aspect of the EU (vid games, books, comics, etc) and so I find it hard to believe theese figd won't be bought. Look at the sales from the limited wave of established EU figs. 'Nuff said...

Anyways, this would be my top 20 List of EU figures I'd like to see made:

1.) Jerec (Dark Jedi from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight)

2.) Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight from Jedi Outcast/Academy) (a much better sculpt is needed along witha blue saber)

3.) Mara Jade (Jedi Knight from Thrawn Trilogy of books) (a Mara using a real scan of Shanon, the official Mara Jade would be VERY nice, maybe even pack in her purple lightsaber from her empire days, as well as the one she trained with Kyle)

4.) Grand Admiral Thrawn (Grand Admiral from Thrawn trilogy) (a better sculpt with a much more accurate Grand Admiral's uniform would be nice.)

5.) Darth Malak (Sith Lord from Knights of the Old Republic)

6.) Bok (Dark Jedi from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. Include BOTH purple sabers)

7.) Gorc & Pic (Dark Jedi from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.) (This would make a very nice deluxe set.)

8.) Jaina Solo (Jedi Knight from Thrawn Trilogy)

9.) Jacen Solo (Jedi Knight from Thrawn Trilogy)

10.) Kyp Durron (Jedi Master from Jedi Academy trilogy of books)

11.) Anakin Solo (Jedi student from Dark Empire II comic)

12.) Exar Kun (Sith Lord from Tales comics.) (Include his double bladed lightsaber)

13.) Noghri (alien race from Thrawn trilogy)

14.) Yuuzhan Vong warrior (from Vector Prime/NJO book(s) )

15.) Ewok warrior (from Return of the Jedi)

16.) Admiral Palleaon (from Thrawn trilogy)

17.) Corran Horn (Jedi Knight from X-Wing series of books) (make his saber silver)

18.) Borsk Fey'lya (Bothan chief of state from Thrawn trilogy) (You KNOW you ALL want to make a diorama of him dying SOMEHOW!)

19.) Ulic Qel-Droma (from Tales from the Jedi comics)

20.) Kam Solusar (Jedi Knight from Dark Empire II comic)

That's my top 20, listed in no specific order. I also listed their CURRENT status (or last held before death) along with first appearence for those who don't know (at least, ot the best of my knowledge). There's a ton more I want made, but I think that's pretty well rounded for a first wave or so. Feel free to comment, add, adjust, or what have you.

Silent Chazz
03-20-2004, 01:52 AM
Greetings Card Dreamer. Here's my list of top twenty figs I want made from EU sources:

Jacen Solo (NJO)
Jaina Solo (NJO)
Nom Anor (NJO)
Zekk (YJK)
Brakiss (YJK)
Lowbacca (YJK)
Tenal Ka (Post YJK: Lightsabers)
Anakin Solo (NJ)
Boba Fett with double Blasters and removable helmet (NJO)
X-wing Gear Jaina Solo (X-wing series)
Wedge Antilles (X-wing series)
Mara Jade Skywalker (NJO with Shanon realscan)
Kyle Katarn (Jedi Outcast)
Guri (SOTE)
Xizor (SOTE, resculpt)
Luke with Tan Vest (SOTE)
Crewcutt Chewbacca (SOTE)
Lando in Stormie Gear (SOTE)
Dash Rendar (SOTE, Resculpt)
Leebo 2D9 (SOTE)

Card Dreamer
03-20-2004, 01:56 AM
I like your choices. A lot are like my own, but you've named saveral I missed. nice job!:)

Kidhuman
03-20-2004, 07:45 AM
Welcome Card dreamer. Nice list. EU figures would be nice. I would add winter to your list as well as Talon Kardde w/ Vonskr. Palleon would be a welcome addition as well. I am not sure if I would want Jacen and Jania from the Thrawn trilogy, but maybe if they came with Winter. I would want them grown up maybe from NJO series.

mericen
03-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Here is my top twenty that I would like to see from the EU:

1. Jacen and Jaina Solo 2pk (NJO)
2. Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila 2pk (NJO)
3. Nom Anor
4. Warlord Shimraa
5. Borsk Fey'lya
6. Mara Jade Skywalker and Ben Skywalker 2pk (NJO)
7. Kyp Durron
8. Corran Horn
9. Yssani Isarde
10. Winter
11. Vilimark Greshank (Dark Horse Comics)
12. Noghri
13. a Ryn
14. Piggy
15. Talon Karrde with Vorksyr 3pk
16. Admiral Daala
17. Grand Admiral Paelleon
18. Cal Omas
19. Tenel Ka
20. Prince Isolder

Card Dreamer
03-20-2004, 01:15 PM
I am not sure if I would want Jacen and Jania from the Thrawn trilogy, but maybe if they came with Winter. I would want them grown up maybe from NJO series.
That's what I meant actually. I know I wasn't very clear. I only listed their firstappearence for those who don't know where they are from, so they could go check it out. But yes, I want the most recent incarnations of the people mentioned. NJO Jaina, Jacen and Aanakin definately.

As for others to mention:

1.) Xanatos

2.) Jorus C'Boath AND Joruus C'Boath (maybe make it a special 2 pack?)

3.) Vergere

4.) Garm Bel Iblis

5.) Baron Fel

6.) Corran Horn in X-Wing gear

7.) Tycho Celchu in Flight Gear (A-wing or X-wing will work)

8.) Beldorian the Hutt (Jedi Hutt from Planet of Twilight)

9.) Durga the Hutt

10.) Gardulla the hutt

That's all I could think of for now. I would like to have more than a Jabba the Hutt figure so I could do different hutt scenes. I also tried not to list any others mentioned in this thread.

InsaneJediGirl
03-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Welcome.I agree with the non-Cartoony EU figures.IPf they can do it for the Clone Wars cartoons why not for the books?

List:

1)Anakin,Tahiri 2-Pack (NJO)
2)Jacen,Jaina 2-Pack (NJO)
3)Jedi Mara Skywalker
4)Corran Horn (I,Jedi)
5)Kyp Durron
6)Vong Warrior,Shaper 2 Pack
7)Vong Priest
8)Overlord Shimerra w/ Omini
9)Vergere
10)Lowbacca
11)Xanatos
12)Jorus C'Boath
13)Exar Kun
14)Nomi Sunrider
15)Odan-Urr
16)Borsk Fey'yla
17)Talon Karrade
18)Noghri
19)Tahl,Bant 2-Pack (Jedi Apprentice)
20)Garm Bel Ibilis

Kidhuman
03-23-2004, 09:16 AM
10.) Gardulla the hutt

Actually, we stand the best chance of getting Gardulla since she was in Episode 1. I wouldnt care if it was EP1 or EU, but this would be a nice figure.

Card Dreamer
03-23-2004, 11:27 PM
I would also like to see some figures from Knights of hte Old Republic with unique accessories from the game.

1.) Bastilia w/ Gold double bladed lightsaber. Also perhapes Aurra Amplifiers.

2.) Jolie Bindo w/ Green saber. Dark Jedi Master Robes (it looks SOOO sweet on him)

3.) Zaalbar w/ Bowcaster and wookie tribal sword (forget name).

4.) Mission w/ sniper rifle (any from the game would be fine) and Calrission's Gloves

5.) Juhani w/ Red saber (it was fitting). She's be very cool being a unique alien (that I know of) made for the game.

6.) HK-47 w/ blasters and a comtech chip that calls everyone "meatbags"

7.) Sith Trooper /w Sith Armor (removable helmet) and vibrosword (great army builders!)

8.) Darth Malak w/ red saber and removable jaw piece

9.) Carth w/ Cassus Fett armor

10.) T3-M4 w/ flame thrower and stun ray.

The droids would be the 2 personal choices here because, well, they're droids. And who doesn't want to hear "meatbag"?

evenflow
03-24-2004, 09:11 AM
Well here we go again, just to name a few.

1. Kir Kanos
2. Carnor Jax
3. Death Trooper
4. Guri
5. Leebo
6. Jodo Kast
7. Nomi Sunrider
8. Vima Sunrider
9. Master Vodo Baas
10. Tott Doneeta
11. Ulic-Quel Droma
12. Quilon Vos
13. Spero
14. Anakin Solo
15. Jacen Solo
16. Jaina Solo
17. Pregnant Leia
18. Sish Sedeet
19. A'Sharad Hett
20. Sharad Hett
21. Yuuzhan Warrior
22. Jorus C'Boath
23. Mara Jade (wedding)
24. Luke (wedding)
25. Winter
26. Admiral Daala
27. Lowbacca
28. Arica
29. Baron Fel
30. Talon Karrde

Card Dreamer
03-24-2004, 10:45 PM
17. Pregnant Leia
Is THAT one really needed? :confused:

evenflow
03-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Is THAT one really needed? :confused:

I think it would actually be a cool figure, her in the black and yello outfit. Maybe they could include an infant Anakin solo. I would buy it.

InsaneJediGirl
03-25-2004, 12:40 PM
I think it might go over.Something different thats for sure.

I couldnt believe I forgot Quinlan Vos.Very cool guy in the comics.Too bad he isnt in the cartoon Clone Wars Series on CN otherwise there might be hope of him being made :)

El Chuxter
03-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Well, Quinlan went naughty, so if he showed up in the cartoon, he'd probably be a bad guy. :(

rust
03-25-2004, 11:20 PM
1.) Jerec (Dark Jedi from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight)

2.) Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight from Jedi Outcast/Academy) (a much better sculpt is needed along witha blue saber)

3.) Mara Jade (Jedi Knight from Thrawn Trilogy of books) (a Mara using a real scan of Shanon, the official Mara Jade would be VERY nice, maybe even pack in her purple lightsaber from her empire days, as well as the one she trained with Kyle)

6.) Bok (Dark Jedi from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. Include BOTH purple sabers)

7.) Gorc & Pic (Dark Jedi from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.) (This would make a very nice deluxe set.)

You're my new best friend.
Sry... I'm Kyle freak.

My 20:

1. Kyle Katarn (Green Saber)
2. Dark Kyle (Orange Saber)
3. Mara Jade (MotS)
4. Jerec
5. Sariss
6. Boc
7. Yun
8. Gorc and Pic
9. Maw (With detachable Legs)
10. Morgan Katarn
11. Jan Ors
12. 8t88
13. Ultra Kell Dragon
14. Thrawn
15. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior (Hehe, nice thing to scare my sisters with)
16. Rosh Penin
17. Jaden Korr (i'm unsure how they'll do this, but they must)
18. Supreme Prophet Kadann
19. Triclops (The Emperor's True Son)
20. Trioculus

Card Dreamer
03-26-2004, 11:30 PM
You're my new best friend.
Sry... I'm Kyle freak.
So Glad I could help! :D lol Kyle's awesome.

And dude, you got the PERFECT JK series of figs lited, except you missed the Dark Troopers...all 3 phases

rust
03-27-2004, 02:50 PM
So Glad I could help! :D lol Kyle's awesome.

And dude, you got the PERFECT JK series of figs lited, except you missed the Dark Troopers...all 3 phases
I never thought of that. I never played further than L3 on DF because I got scared pf the graphics when I got the full version.

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 08:35 PM
scared of the graphics? that horrible or that real to you? ;)