Dagobah Yoda NEW
Dagobah R2 NEW
Dagobah Obi Wan NEW
Luke pilot
Han Solo
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
Jedi Luke

so my questions, are there to be 2 waves of basic, is there an official list, and what is the jedi luke? I just needed some help so if anyone knows let me know thanks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-20-2004, 07:35 PM
The list's been posted like 900 times on this forum, I think JJB did it two days ago. I'm pretty sure it's on the OTC main page. The Luke is the Jabba's Palace version from this year.

Kidhuman
03-20-2004, 07:37 PM
I just looked at my preordered casee from EE and I have alot of repacks in it. It does however come with 2 weach of Luke Doagobah, Yoda and R2. I think I might pick up an extra Antillies and open him and the Vader repack to set up the choke scene. Which Vader is being repacked anyways?

Edit: Here is the list you were refering to JabbaJohnL guy, dude.
Also answered my own question

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=315368&postcount=2

keithfite
03-20-2004, 09:12 PM
The Vader they are re packing is Saga- Throne Room Duel

Thanks for the help. I was hoping the jedi luke was the jabbas palace.
I found the list on the OTC board and it is like the one I posted in this thread. but none of em say jedi luke.
thats why I was confused when it said OTC Basic Luke Jedi on KebCo.

KEBco
03-21-2004, 11:55 PM
The Vader they are re packing is Saga- Throne Room Duel

Thanks for the help. I was hoping the jedi luke was the jabbas palace.
I found the list on the OTC board and it is like the one I posted in this thread. but none of em say jedi luke.
thats why I was confused when it said OTC Basic Luke Jedi on KebCo.

The names of the figures we list on our pre-order page come directly off of the Hasbro order form. There have been several times these names are not the final version. But the reason we use these names is this is how we place our order. Whenever we find that the name has changed or is incorrect for whatever reason, we change the name accordingly. We try very hard not to work off of rumor. So we use the official Hasbro names - even if they do seem a bit strange and often times wrong.

KEBco

Kidhuman
03-22-2004, 07:40 AM
The names of the figures we list on our pre-order page come directly off of the Hasbro order form. There have been several times these names are not the final version. But the reason we use these names is this is how we place our order. Whenever we find that the name has changed or is incorrect for whatever reason, we change the name accordingly. We try very hard not to work off of rumor. So we use the official Hasbro names - even if they do seem a bit strange and often times wrong.

KEBco

Well, from what I hear you guys do a great job, but in that case it is not your fault if Hasbro changes there assortment on you.