PDA

View Full Version : Fan made CCGs/TCGs

Card Dreamer
03-21-2004, 01:05 PM
Hey all,

Just curious if anyone has actually made their own CCG/TCG.

I know my friend Chazz has. He created Legend of Zelda: TCG (http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/loztcg/). I own it now, but chazz madeit happen and I've only managed to find time to do a few cards (sorry Chazz, I know I suck :cry: ).

I'm also working [slowly] on a Ghostbusters: CCG. I have basica layouts done and some vague card templates, but nothing solid really. Rules and gameplay I feel are making decent progress though. My friend OCF™ is helping a lot with this.

I have another friend, Terin, who's making a Final Fantasy CCG that is coming alone nicely. He doesn't have much in the way of card templates, but his game mechanics are gameplay are coming along very well.

So....has anyone here ever made their own CCG/TCG? If so, what was it based on and have any examples of it? How did it work?

superlatios11
08-15-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm working on a Metroid Tcg but it's in beta stages and I have like 7 or 8 cards made I have the rules saved on my notepad I can pm theme to you if you want me to and I don't have any cards online yet but eventually I'll post a video of gameplay as soon as possible.