PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul bust at KB.com

Reefer Shark
03-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Check this out. The Lego Maul bust has popped up at the KB website. I don't usually collect Legos, but I have the Ultimate Yoda and always wanted the Maul bust.... In fact, I really want one of these pretty badly!

It's still a bit too pricey for me, but maybe this means we have a chance of seeing them show up in stores on clearance someday. I would buy one for about half the price their asking......

I dunno, what do you guys think???

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2024239/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D//ls/default

Mandalorian Candidat
03-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Yeah, $150 for that think seems way expensive. Then again maybe it's worth it for the bricks that could be used making a custom set of something else.

Kidhuman
03-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Give it a few weeks, when the rest of Kb is going out of business and get it for $1.50

JediTricks
03-23-2004, 12:00 AM
The set is not great for bricks you'd use for customizing, it's almost all standard 2x2 and 2x4 black and red bricks as I understand it.

Tonysmo
03-23-2004, 12:24 AM
If it shows up at the stores, It'll be a shock. The store closest to me is justa bout bare.. I did manage to get in while the gettin was good and pick up the GGuard for $17 and the Ultimate Lego Yoda for $27.. I couldnt pass that up.

It is somewhat funny they are selling the stuff in the stores for dirt cheap prices but the website still has all the "good" goods for mega cash..

Mandalorian Candidat
03-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Now that I think about that bust it does seem funny to be appearing on KB.com. It was a S@H exclusive meaning that it's likely not to show up outside the Lego retail realm. Maybe this is an omen that other exclusives (**cough**cloud city) may make a similar showing.

Kidhuman
03-23-2004, 02:11 PM
If C.C. does show up there, they will prolly charge 9 million dollars for it. It would still be cheaper to get it S@H .

Mandalorian Candidat
03-24-2004, 10:21 AM
If C.C. does show up there, they will prolly charge 9 million dollars for it. It would still be cheaper to get it S@H .

That would at least take care of some of their $ problems so maybe they would reopen some stores. :)