PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Earth saga case available?!?!

Val Da Car
03-21-2004, 05:59 PM
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS84861J

Update March 10, 2004 - Available again! Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones Collection 2 Figure Assortment, Wave 9. Includes 12 action figures: 2x Ephant Mon - Jabba's Head of Security (NEW), 2x Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer, 2x Lott Dodd - Neimoidian Senator, 2x Tusken Raider with Massiff, 1x Ki-Adi-Mundi - Jedi Master, 1x Teemto Pagalies - Pod Racer, 1x Endor Rebel Soldier and 1x Massiff with Geonosian Warrior (subject to change).

any ideas....did Hasblah (aka RE-Hashbro) hear the people complaining that did not get Ephant Mon?

Kidhuman
03-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Good for all you people who missed Ephant Mon. Hopefully I will be able to find an extra to open. Hasbro sounds like they read this board, although some of those figures are pegwarming. They should of just released Ephant Mon on gold card with the newer figures though.

Dr Zoltar
03-21-2004, 07:25 PM
I agree. Or they should have made this a mixed case with some of the other harder to find figures -- Concept Stormy, SA Clone Trooper, etc.

B'Omarr Monkey
03-21-2004, 09:31 PM
I suspect that this case is available again because of returns, or because they turned up in a warehouse somewhere vs Hasbro churning more of them out.

Kidhuman
03-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Who would return Ephant Mon? The others yes, but him no. I think that was his wave originally so they must of made more, or found a shizzload of cases of him.

B'Omarr Monkey
03-21-2004, 10:16 PM
I would think that some of the retailers might return them, most likely unopened, because they'd been sitting in the back for over a year now. They may have even opened one and noticed all the figures in there that aren't Ephant Mon that are still warming their pegs, resealed the case and sent it back.

Most likely they were a warehouse find. In any case, I'm glad they are there for whoever wants them. :)

jjreason
03-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I'm more inclined to think it was a find. The scarcity of that figure did not mesh with Hasbro's previous distribution of the Fan's Choice figures - they'd always arrived en masse previously (and had, in Duro's case, wound up warming the pegs for months).

I too am happy others can finally get him if they need him. Truly a highlight figure, and well worth hunting down even if it means auctioning off a few undesirables to get him.