PDA

View Full Version : Nice cheap online store

Kidhuman
03-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Found this store online that has really goods prices on SW figures. Check it out. (http://www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com/) Figured it might help ya a bit.

clonehead
03-23-2004, 11:05 PM
great find, i might have to use them

Card Dreamer
03-24-2004, 12:24 AM
thanks for the tip. I already ordered $53 worth of stuff! =)

Old Fossil
03-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the heads up, KH... looks like their prices are comparable to those of Yestertoys. Maybe they will ship their stuff out faster, though!

Kidhuman
03-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Your all welcome. Just thought I would share the site with all of you guys.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-24-2004, 12:29 PM
No wonder why they call themselves "Oh My God!" Of the new figures, they only had some in-stock, but that's more than my stores. Too bad I don't have any money right now, or I would buy some.

Silent Chazz
03-24-2004, 03:23 PM
Yeah, they had more in stock until Card Dreamer came along! I saw that list of yours man, thats a lot for $53! ;) j/k.

clonehead
03-24-2004, 06:10 PM
you should ask these guys for some commision

B'Omarr Monkey
03-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Thanks KH. I was able to pick up some of the figures I missed last Summer and Fall, and don't feel dirty about what I paid for them. :)

Kidhuman
03-24-2004, 09:18 PM
you should ask these guys for some commision

Nah its all for the love of collecting. Alot of these guys here are in school and have limited budgets. Its allgood in my eyes. SHare the wealth as far as I am concerned. :beard:

Card Dreamer
03-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Yeah Chazz, well...I know if I didn't jump on them, someone else would! now I can sell them for double on ebay! mwa ha ha!!...er..um...j/k :)

Kidhuman, I have no money for commission, but I left ya some great feedback! =)

clonehead
03-25-2004, 02:05 PM
i'm just curious how much better they are doing now that you clued all of us into their website.

TheDarthVader
03-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Snowtrooper, yay! I need some for my loose AT-AT! --sold out :(
Captain Antilles, yay! I need him as an opener!--sold out :(
Tanus Spijek, yay! Maybe the hardest to find figure now.--sold out :(
J'Quille, yay! I need a loose Jabba alien!--sold out :(
Dutch Vander, yay! The best rebel pilot yet!--sold out :(
General Jan Dodonna, yay! Cool figure. I want one loose!--sold out :(
Tie Fighter pilot, yay! The best tie pilot yet and a resculpted figure!--sold out :(

I guess I missed the boat on these. Oh well.

Card Dreamer
03-25-2004, 09:52 PM
that sucks, TDV, but they had ALL the ones I really wanted, sp, congrats to those who did get what they were looking for. They had very decent prices, very impressed...

Kidhuman
03-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Sorry TDV, keep trying, maybe they will get new shipments in. :beard:

Scackmgackm
03-28-2004, 10:51 AM
How often do these guys re-stock? I'd just assume wait until they had all the figures I wanted from the new wave before ordering....

Kidhuman
03-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Couldnt tell ya. I only found out abut this place a few days ago. If there is a number, give em a call.

B'Omarr Monkey
04-01-2004, 04:53 PM
I just received my shipment from them today. The box was well packed with plenty of peanuts and everything was mint until I opened them up. They have my seal of approval. :)

Kidhuman
04-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the upated B'Omarr. Looks like if I order, it will be thorugh them.

Jay86
04-03-2004, 08:24 PM
I ordered from these guys a day or so after their link was posted in this thread and I got my stuff today, and I must say it was great. I opened the box and all the figures I ordered to be C7/8 condition (I collect loose figures so usually I order C7/8 carded/boxed stuff since I dont care about the condition of the boxes or cards) seemed to be more in C9 condition than C7/8. This was a great find, thanks for the link Kidhuman!!

Kidhuman
04-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Anytime........:beard:

Card Dreamer
04-25-2004, 01:17 AM
I just thought I'd let everyone know that my opinion of this company has just skyrocketed though the roof!

Lemme fill you in...

2 weeks ago I made a purchase of the Unleashed Han/Yoda/Boba Fett set that these people were selling. It was $56 includsing s & h. A few days later, I get an e-mail stating that my money has been returned due to accidentle overselling of the boba fett in the set (and I checked my pay pal account, and they did!). I was a little upset, but I got my money back so meh. Well, I noticed the e-mail said that they were gonna mail my package as an apology.

This confused me for a few days because I didn't see how they could send a package of an order they couldn't fill. Well, I got the package and inside was the Han and Yoda. Now, granted, I bought this set mostly for the Boba Fett (I have Han and Yoda already and was just gonna send these off to a friend as a b-day gift). The fact that they went above and beyond what was needed to ensure I'd come back was very heartfelt and made me feel important. This shows that they care about their customers and I definately recommend these guys!

OC47150
05-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Since the comments seem to be in the positive, I'm going to order from them. I've been waiting to hear/read feedback.

Hellboy
05-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the link KH. :cool:

I picked up a set of Kill Bill figures for retail price + S&H. Best deal I've seen. :D

Kidhuman
05-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Not a problem HB. Like I said b4, 'twas my pleasure

Val Da Car
07-15-2004, 11:11 AM
I wanted to fill out my Geonosis & Hoth Dioramas and needed some AAT's and more Snowtroopers.

I placed my order with them and I had my order within 3 days and it was packaged to make to trip from CA with no problem.

Slicker
07-15-2004, 12:56 PM
This store sounds great!! I'm definitely going to have to buy just about everything on the site. And at those prices it won't damage the bank account too much. Awesome find!!!

Kidhuman
07-15-2004, 03:16 PM
All I have to say about this store, is they are awesome. Jason, one of the workers, possibly the owner is an awesome guy. He looks out for his customers. I have spoken to him and he is the epitamy of a great businessman. Thanks again Jason.

Hellboy
07-16-2004, 12:28 AM
Based on my past experience with these guys I just placed another order with them and they still live up to their namesake, great prices. :D

Pretty cool that they're a sponsor on SSG now too. :cool:

aceguide
07-16-2004, 09:10 AM
I Highly recommend after 2 very successful purchases. It's about time an online retailed didn't inflate their prices. Maybe it will help the others get a clue...

NOT!

Reefer Shark
07-17-2004, 02:36 PM
I just ordered a bunch of figures from these guys yesterday as well.. Couldn't resist the great prices.

Anyone know if they pack the figures well? I'm going for a nice MOC OTC collection myself.

:smoker:

Hellboy
07-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Funny that you should ask this Reefer Shark because my package just arrived, literally about an hour ago and I just cracked the box open. :sur: :D

This is the first time ordering SW figures from them, more specifically things I'll be keeping MOC, and I'm pleased to say they all arrived minty fresh. The pack job was nice, popcorn and partialy bubble wrapped, and they placed "Handle with care- GLASS" stickers on the box too, which I always appreciate.

I placed my order on the 15th and here it is, in hand by the 17th. Doesn't get much better than that as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

Reefer Shark
07-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Sweet! :D

Thanks for the info Hellboy, I'll sleep better now waiting for my (hopefully) MOC figures.

Two days, wow! That's fast. I believe they are on the east coast too. Did they send it next day air or something? Or mabye they have a local distribution system going? Hmmm... I wonder.

Hellboy
07-17-2004, 04:13 PM
USPS Priority Mail from Rancho Cordova, CA

That probably explains why it was so quick seeing as how I'm only one state away.

Kidhuman
07-17-2004, 09:10 PM
My order should be here on Monday as it went out yesterday. I gam glad to here that the arrive minty fresh, as I am MOC so that pleases me a ton.

Kidhuman
07-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Just got my order today and it was in excellent condition. I will be using this company for all my loose orders. Thanks a bunch fellas. You guys rock.

B'Omarr Monkey
07-28-2004, 12:53 AM
I'm pleased to say they all arrived minty fresh. The pack job was nice, popcorn and partialy bubble wrapped, and they placed "Handle with care- GLASS" stickers on the box too, which I always appreciate.

I placed my order on the 15th and here it is, in hand by the 17th. Doesn't get much better than that as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

You got popcorn? Man, I feel ripped off. All I got were those little styrofoam pellets.

Reefer Shark
07-28-2004, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I got my order last week. It was packed fairly well. All the figures were MOMC except the one figure that I really wanted to be MOMC = Vader.

Ah well, mabye I'll find a nice perfect one in a store someday.. It's all good though, you can't beat the price with those guys, and the fast shipping is a major bonus.

I will say though: The one thing I really didn't like was the big, neon sticker that said "your new figures are here" (or something like that). I have my stuff sent to work , and although most people there know I'm a collector, I still like a little privacy.

TheDarthVader
07-31-2004, 04:09 PM
I will have to order from them one day. I am thinking about getting more snowtroopers and these are in stock now! But since Snowtroopers are coming out from the OTC line, I will wait and pay $5.00 each instead of $7.50 (after shipping costs). Still, the store is awesome and they will get my $$$$$ one day. I assure you of that! Thanks for all of the comments. This store must be a great one!

B.
TDV

Slicker
07-31-2004, 06:57 PM
I just cruised the site today and instead of just looking actually put the figs I want to buy (mostly the newer saga figures that I haven't been able to buy) into a cart and the total came out to just under $60 and pretty much the same list put into a cart at Brianstoys.com was over $100 dollars. I also like how they tell you the figures are perfect by calling them "case fresh" instead of the boring ol' C7, C8, etc. This store gets a big thumbs up.:D

Kidhuman
07-31-2004, 11:15 PM
DId you order Slicker?

Slicker
08-01-2004, 01:46 PM
I haven't ordered anything YET. I have the site saved as a favorite and every time I go back I look at my cart and am tempted to buy it, and seeing as the military pretty much gets treated like welfare we just got paid on the 1st so I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy what I need. Have you purchased anything from the site? If so do the figures really come in as good of shape as others have said?

Kidhuman
08-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Yes I have ordered and they are awesome