PDA

View Full Version : Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

Jango Speck
03-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Just went to Target here in Burbank, CA. I found something so bizarre, that I have to get some answers. I found about 8 gold carded figs saga/OT: Han Solo with Endor Cape (his arms camouflaged, but the cape is removeable- really lame), Han Flight from Alderaan, General Lando, Lando Jabba's Skiff, Lando (blue muscle shirt), R2-D2 (basic, no accessories other than the new flat stand): None of them had the decals on the bubble that identify the character/with photo. Just a giant bubble. What kind of f*#$-up is this? :crazed:

clonehead
03-24-2004, 01:53 AM
do you have a picture of them yet?

Jango Speck
03-24-2004, 02:00 AM
do you have a picture of them yet?

I didn't buy the figures (I don't collect errors). And I didn't have a camera with me. Believe me, I'd rather post a pic than try to describe this situation.

clonehead
03-24-2004, 02:04 AM
I didn't buy the figures (I don't collect errors). And I didn't have a camera with me. Believe me, I'd rather post a pic than try to describe this situation.

you don't collect errors?! Well i don't either but if i find some at a cheap price, i see that as money in the bank.

Jango Speck
03-24-2004, 02:06 AM
you don't collect errors?! Well i don't either but if i find some at a cheap price, i see that as money in the bank.

I collect for fun, not profit- I haven no intention of selling my stuff, and I don't buy multiple same figs at the store when I know other people are looking for them.

clonehead
03-24-2004, 02:17 AM
to each his/her own. I understand your view, I just have another. I just can't pass up things that are different. Just like my darth maul that i bought(with the unpainted chest), I love it!

Turbowars
03-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Just went to Target here in Burbank, CA. I found something so bizarre, that I have to get some answers. I found about 8 gold carded figs saga/OT: Han Solo with Endor Cape (his arms camouflaged, but the cape is removeable- really lame), Han Flight from Alderaan, General Lando, Lando Jabba's Skiff, Lando (blue muscle shirt), R2-D2 (basic, no accessories other than the new flat stand): None of them had the decals on the bubble that identify the character/with photo. Just a giant bubble. What kind of f*#$-up is this? :crazed:What the hell are you talking about? We haven't had an Endor han for years. It sounds like either you are pulling our legs or someone returned some bad custom carded figures to get their money back.:nerv:

Kidhuman
03-27-2004, 02:05 PM
I second that turbo.

clonehead
03-27-2004, 02:34 PM
hum, i didn't relize what he had said.

Jango Speck
03-27-2004, 08:02 PM
What the hell are you talking about? We haven't had an Endor han for years. It sounds like either you are pulling our legs or someone returned some bad custom carded figures to get their money back.:nerv:

I'm not making this up- I've never heard of people returning "customs". I'll see if they are still there tonight and try to snap some pix. I looked to see if the bubbles had been re-attached (as if someone returned old POTF figs in new cards), but they looked pretty convincing. The only thing really wrong was the missing decals on the front.

Jango Speck
03-28-2004, 12:24 AM
I checked Target again tonight, and those odd figs were gone (once again, I didn't make this up). I did look back at the POTF Han Solo with Endor Cape accessory, and that was the same fig I saw on a blue card. Anyway, I found a Deluxe Jabba, so I came out a winner anyway. My apologies for not getting any photos.

Turbowars
03-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Some A-hole bought some new figures and then returned some old stuff that he resealed to get his money back for the new ones. The strange thing is, I live in Burbank CA and go to that Target almost everyday and didn't see these. Maybe someone told customer service and they took them off the pegs.