PDA

View Full Version : Super Articulated Stormies

Darth Mina
03-24-2004, 02:43 PM
I wish that Hasbro would realize that they have a gold mine in their hands.
All colectors will buy these by the dozen, me included. Not only stromtroopers anything imperial will sell, I will gladly pay more for those that 10 dollars for 3 non-posable figures like the rumor mill is hinting we wil get

Beast
03-24-2004, 02:47 PM
There's going to be a Super Poseable Stormie released in the OTC "Vintage" line. Plus the Commtech Stormie (who's no articulation slouch) is being recarded in the basic line. So there should be decently articulated Stormies for all that want them. Even if the SA ones will cost you a bit more. At $10.00 each. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stillakid
03-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Ahh, yes, but will actual people be able find them at retail or will we have to fruitlessly search for them on Ebay as the Super Articulated Clone illustrated?

Kidhuman
03-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Hopefully they will all be available at retail. Any super articulated figure should be released in abundance, either as a whole case, or for 6 straight months in seperate cases. Actually, there should be two in every case from here on up until the earth dies.

Darth Mina
03-24-2004, 04:03 PM
There's going to be a Super Poseable Stormie released in the OTC "Vintage" line. Plus the Commtech Stormie (who's no articulation slouch) is being recarded in the basic line. So there should be decently articulated Stormies for all that want them. Even if the SA ones will cost you a bit more. At $10.00 each. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
I understand about the vintage Stormi BUT my understanding is that they are a one shot time only so if you miss it you are some what force to buy it at the secondary market for 2 3 4 times the price. I'm sure that we would really apreciate regular sage carded (new sculpt) stormies that we could all open and display them, paly with ther or what ever else we want to do with them. The vintage come in a plastic case etc.etc.

jjreason
03-26-2004, 07:43 PM
I would definitely recommend looking on ebay or your favorite e-tailer's site for a couple of Stormtrooper troop builder packs. You get four "clean" commtech stormies complete with rifles - perfect. As far as SW basic figures go, they're about as good as we've seen in terms of articulation; the armor does a great job of hiding the joints, etc. Cheaper than getting four Commtech stormies by themselves (unless you're lucky enough to find someone unloading a loose bunch of them) and worth every penny.