PDA

View Full Version : Which AOTC figures do you want most?

Darth Evil
12-12-2001, 03:06 PM
Right now, I'd say Darth Tyrannus (Sith Lords/Dark Jedi interest me greatly!), Jango Fett and possibly kid Boba.

derek
12-12-2001, 04:23 PM
i'm hoping to see a six figure release of the 12 inch action collection consisting of:

obi wan
anakin with robe and poncho, possibly on a swoop bike
padme in her white arena outfit
jango fett with removable helmet and head
count dooku
clonetrooper

all with the new super joe body.

mylow thehutt
12-12-2001, 04:41 PM
:) Oh man whare to start,ok um Kit Fisto.the new yoda w/lightsaber,Jango,Any new Jedies,and count dooku.:cool:

Jargo
12-12-2001, 04:57 PM
Orn Free Taa
Toonbuck Toora
Captain Typho
bail Organa
Geonosian
Flying Geonosian
Kaminoan
Aiwha with kaminoan
Tusken female with child
Cliegg, Owen and Beru
green/yellow vehicle from garage at homestead
Owens swoop bike
Rickshaw droid
Coruscant hotrod Speeder
republic attack gunship
Reek
Acklay
Yaddle
Shaak ti
Kit Fisto
Luminari Unduli
Nikto Jedi
Dooku
Red senate guard
Jango and Boba
Jango with head 'feature'
Zam Wessel
Zam's speeder
3PO Geonosis with head 'feature'

GNT
12-13-2001, 08:21 AM
Everything EMPEROR JARGO said :)

All I really want is Jango & Boba Fett,Mace,Yoda,the droids and every other character that Hasbro makes :)

JEDIpartner
12-13-2001, 10:56 AM
Yeah!

What Jargo and GNT said! Boy, oh boy! Hasbro sure has all of US by the B@11$, don't they? :rolleyes:

Wolfwood319
12-13-2001, 11:33 AM
I want to see over 20 figures in the initial release. And I want them so over produced that stores have to dedicate quadrants to displaying all of them. :crazed:

New Palpatine
Jango
Count Dooku
New Mace

That's all I want

kit fristo
12-13-2001, 07:15 PM
:D
hey all. i want a.........

jango (kamino)
boba (kamino)
jedi oniwan
jedi anakin
oniwan (kamino)
kamionoian
kaminian (flying)
typho
kit fristo
kit fristo (arena)
jango arena
obiwan arena
anakin arena
padme arena
anakin naboo
padme naboo
geoneosin
flying geoneosin
geoneosin guard
dooku
dooku jedi dueal
yoda w/lightsaber

thats it!!!!!

bigbarada
12-13-2001, 07:28 PM
Hate to be the one to break it to you but isn't it spelled Kit Fisto?

Anyways, after seeing that Hasbro power point presentation I'm ready for the Royal Guard and Nikto Jedi along with Jango, Boba and the Tusken mom and kid.

GNT
12-13-2001, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Hasbro sure has all of US by the B@11$, don't they? :rolleyes:

They dont have mine :D but at the rate I'm spending money on their product,they'll own them soon :) :rolleyes: :D

Jargo
12-14-2001, 07:15 AM
They already planned the resculpts for you GNT :crazed:

I'm going to be more cautious about this new stuff and not just buy everything if there's going to be more than one sculpt of a figure I'll wait for them all to show and pick up the best of the bunch. I'm not geting stung like the last time with episode two. thinking the next figure out would be better and finding that the next figure was the one before the one before the one before the next one...... Anakin is going to be redone so many times I'll see which one looks the nicest and then find one at a really cheap price. This way it means I'll have more cash available to pick up more army builders and all the rest of the nicer figures. :)

mark2d2
12-19-2001, 04:28 PM
I'm really going to try to be more selective this time around. (Yeah, right. We'll see how long this is going to last.)

1.) R5D4 (Please. Please! PLEASE!!!)

2.) C3P0

3.) JANGO FETT

4.) R2D2 ( plus any other Astro Droids.)

5.) ALL PADME or AMIDALA figures. (Especially the one with the hairstyle that echoes Leia's from ANH.)

PLAYSETS and VEHICLES

1.) SANDCRAWLER (Please. Please! PLEASE!!!)

2.) A SENATE POD (C'mon Hasbro. How hard would this be to make? And it'd even have a low price point. You can even include a (Shudder!) Senator Jar Jar figure as a pack in. JUST MAKE IT! PLEASE!!!!!!!!)

DARTH DUBIOUS
12-29-2001, 12:00 PM
I'll have it all thank you very much! :) Especially the weird aliens.
Looks like being a cool year 2002 for strange looking freaky aliens in the star wars toy line. Good job! :D