PDA

View Full Version : More Accessory Packs!

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 12:45 AM
Would anyone else like to see more, specific types of accessory packs?

Me, I'd love to see the following:

1.) Jedi Accessory Pack: Different styles of Lightsaber hilts (from single blade to even a staff handle or two) with different color blades that you could attack on any of the handles ala most of the newer Saga sabers)

2.) Imperial packs with Repeating blasters, stormie rifles, Blaster racks (that actually hold blasters) and maybe even a couple comlinks or imperial caps and of course blaster fire attackments

3.) Rebel trooper packs w/ blaster rifles, blaster pistols, trooper helmets, comlinks and blaster fire attackments

4.) Imperial/Rebel Pilot pack w/ Imperial/Rebel pilot helmets (with the life suppost system attached to it), a blaster (for when you HAVE to leave your fighter) and other items which I can't think of right now

5.) Droid accessory pack with different droid attackments. R2 drink trays, R unit rocket thrusters that attack to the side of their legs, maybe an arc welder, or other misc devices that could wrap around the body of the units...to really make these R units versitile!!

Kidhuman
03-27-2004, 12:50 AM
There is supposed to be a second wave of these with Yavin Hanger and a couple of others that were never released.

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 12:52 AM
There is supposed to be a second wave of these with Yavin Hanger and a couple of others that were never released.
Ahh, excellent. I REALLY want the Jedi one...I mean, it's the easiest transformation to make to any of your SW figs; to make them a Jedi, just put the saber in their hands :D

"At last I shall have my army of Dark Jedi ewoks! At last they shall invade Naboo..and enslave the gungans!!"

Kidhuman
03-27-2004, 08:53 AM
Dug this old thread up (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=16934&highlight=yavin+hangar) from a year ago. It has a picture of the Yavin Hangar.

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 11:20 AM
sweet, the hanger pack looks very cool. I'll have to pick up a couple

Kidhuman
03-27-2004, 11:41 AM
They arent going to be released because no retaikler will pick them up. The first wave pegwarmed atTarget,so they wont take the second set. WM wont take them either. They are stuck with the Cantina sets for now. Maybe Hasbro should release them with the OTC.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-27-2004, 01:00 PM
It's unlikely we'll ever see more accessory sets, unless they're an Internet exclusive (to the fan club or that store that is never open). I'd like to see some though, maybe a clone set with some rifles (for those who actually got some SA clones . . . not me).

B'Omarr Monkey
03-27-2004, 09:17 PM
I always liked the accessory packs. I never saw the second wave of Ep.1 sets, but hope to get them eventually, and the Target sets sent pretty quickly around here. I liked those as well. Whether they include a figure or not, I still hope we get some. This is the sort of thing that is perfect for a mail in offer from Hasbro. They don't even need a card, just a baggie.

I think a lot of those suggestions were good.

Other sets to make would be:

A hyperdrive, etc. repair kit for the Millennium Falcon.

Luke's Dagobah supplies.

Pod Racer pit crew with repair parts

Jawa sandcrawler "junk" with a new droid.

A set that assembles into the drink dispensor equipment from the cantina that can be placed in with the plastic cantina bar.

Jedi training equipment including training remotes.

Moisture vaporator, w/various other Tatooine equipment like macrobinoculars, etc.

Boba/Jango Fett weapons pack: guns, missiles, the stuff he has in his pouches we don't ever get to see him using, thermal detonators, etc.

I think even going eu with various types of survival equipment for rebel/imperial troops, including environment suit clip on parts sort of like the cold weather Obi-Wan.

Tusken camp set with shelter, rifles, various gaffi sticks including the jagged one that's never been released.

Blue milk pitcher, glasses and food processor for Aunt Beru.

;)

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 09:43 PM
VERY nice suggestions there, BM. I didn't think of half of those, but would certainly like them, especially the blue milk and stuff for Beru and the Cantina stuff. Also the Jedi training gear and the survival gear

dingodad
04-02-2004, 09:57 PM
i would like to see a dagobah set with snakes and lizards and flying critters. also a bespin set with torture rack, extra two piece 3p0 leg and ice cream maker.