PDA

View Full Version : EETH Koth Lives or dies

mylow thehutt
12-12-2001, 05:00 PM
:confused:

I like plo Koon,Yoda,and EETH KOTH. I know yoda and plo live ep2 but what about eeth does he die or live

thoughts:Pirate:

Co Jo-Da
12-12-2001, 09:00 PM
He could be one of the many Jedi's rumored to bite the bullet in AotC.

mylow thehutt
12-12-2001, 09:07 PM
:confused: also somone said that he is killed by Anakin in ep3 along with plo, & munid.This guy is cool I just hope he goes out with a bang :Pirate:

Rollo Tomassi
12-12-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
:confused: also somone said that he is killed by Anakin in ep3 along with plo, & munid.This guy is cool I just hope he goes out with a bang :Pirate:

That was me. It's just a theory to show how powerful Vader is and if Mssr. Koth dies in II then I will have to amend it. But it is in no way a "fact" that he makes it to III.

GNT
12-13-2001, 08:04 AM
I hope Eeth Koth dies so that they replace him with some cooler alien like something from the Gasgano species :) :rolleyes:

Rollo Tomassi
12-13-2001, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by GNT
I hope Eeth Koth dies so that they replace him with some cooler alien like something from the Gasgano species :) :rolleyes:

uhhhh...like Yareal Poof? He and Gasgano are both Quermians...aren't they?

Wolfwood319
12-13-2001, 11:44 AM
I say kill 'em in 2, that way we won't get ANOTHER Eeth Koth fig for the E3 line (assuming the line still exists by then) and replace him with a cooler Jedi.

Eeth Koth was my absolute least favorite Jedi.

Co Jo-Da
12-13-2001, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi

Hey what about a Gungan Jedi, HEHE HAHA, I know I need help...

kit fristo
12-13-2001, 07:22 PM
:confused: youl know the force is strong with eeth but he should die with the rest of the jedi in the geoneosin arena.
catch
chris

GNT
12-13-2001, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi

Gasgano is a Xexto,Yarael Poof is a Quermian they are two different species :( I want more Xextos :)

Rollo Tomassi
12-14-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by GNT

Gasgano is a Xexto,Yarael Poof is a Quermian they are two different species :( I want more Xextos :)

Well, Xextos are just midget Quermians, 'cause thay look exactly alike...;)

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 09:33 PM
:) actuly the two are related species,I red this at starwars.com.

dad stop it oh look what you made write.any way there kind of like the cat and the lion;)

Tycho
12-18-2001, 07:42 PM
If Eeth Koth is still on the Jedi Council (some are temporary seats), then he dies.

It was 'confirmed' at TFN that the only surviving Council Members of E2 will be Mace, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Yoda.

I do like Eeth Koth - and he is much cooler than say Oppo Rancissis whose most exciting moment could be achieved at the intergalactic barber shop. What IS under all that hair?