PDA

View Full Version : Space Balls Prequel?

CropDuster
03-30-2004, 03:59 PM
I was just thinking what it would be like if they did a spoof of the PT like they did on SW. But I don't know if they could succeed in making the story any more moronic nor could they make some of the characters any goofier looking than they already are in the PT.
I think a studio should make the parody. It could be really far fetched, like for example: utilizing good scripts, real sets, professional directing... it would be more popular than the PT!

2-1B
03-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Would they also rate their own threads ? :)

Kidhuman
03-31-2004, 08:20 AM
Mel Brooks lost his comic genius awhile ago. Dont think it would be a good idea.

Dr Zoltar
03-31-2004, 02:48 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :sur:

Spaceballs was a horrid, horrid movie. The original of it should be destroyed. Mel Brooks is definitely a hit or miss kind of movie guy.

Robin Hood Men in Tights was genius though...

stillakid
03-31-2004, 03:39 PM
Uh, the Prequels are their own spoofs already.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-31-2004, 05:14 PM
I don't know about it, but I'm pretty sure Mel Brooks said he wouldn't do any sequels (which I assume includes prequels) as part of the deal with George Lucas.

I wouldn't mind, as Yogurt said, "Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money!" :p

evenflow
04-02-2004, 08:28 AM
I actually would love to see it but it woul dhave to be done after Episode III to get elements from all movies.

I would REALLY love to see Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money.

Spaceballs was an awesome movie, I think Mel Brooks best. I wish that some one (McFarlane) would actually do action figures for the movie.

ANEEL
04-02-2004, 10:51 AM
I actually would love to see it but it woul dhave to be done after Episode III to get elements from all movies.

I would REALLY love to see Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money.

Spaceballs was an awesome movie, I think Mel Brooks best. I wish that some one (McFarlane) would actually do action figures for the movie.

MEL SAID IT HIMESELF IN THE FIRST ONE MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE A SECOND SPACE BALL
THE SEARCH FOR MORE MONEY.

scruffziller
04-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Mel is too old.