PDA

View Full Version : Silver Clone Trooper Available @TRU.com

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-31-2004, 10:20 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LATMW/qid=1080792994/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/103-5001820-5064615?v=glance&s=toys

I just ordered two. This saves myself much trouble from having to get him at a TRU store. I just hope there isn't any wacky mixup, but from the pic, it is the Silver Trooper. cheers! :D

JEDIpartner
04-01-2004, 08:51 AM
All gone... :( Maybe they'll have some on the StarWarsShop.com site once that is back up and running.

Ohio Jedi
04-01-2004, 01:04 PM
They are available again. I just ordered 2!!

Sidiously Darth
04-01-2004, 01:23 PM
I ordered one last night. At least they have a pic up now. The free shipping was also nice. :D

Wait a minute, they're a dollar cheaper than last night. Why those dirty...

Sidiously Darth
04-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Sorry for the double post but I got my dollar back. If you placed and order before the price change, contact customer service and they will credit the dollar back to your card.

I know it's only a dollar but that dollar can be put to other SW figures. :)

Here's their customer service number:

1-800-201-7575

It only shows up when you place an order but I thought it would be helpful here. You have 30 days to get your money back.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Back in stock, according to amazon.com. buy now!! :D

jjreason
04-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Dammit! I thought this was supposed to be starting April 4th??????

Kidhuman, you better head for your room, mister...... the wooden spoon is out and I'm gonna start paddlin'........

EDITED: order placed; one silver clonetrooper, Red Leader w X-Wing and one Hailfire Droid all on the way to my brother in Cleveland. I wasn't able to get the Clonetrooper to enter for free, and my order was well over the $20.00. Maybe customer service can help me out. Did anyone else have any luck with this, or did they scrap that promo?

Hellboy
04-01-2004, 07:39 PM
A friend of mine just called me from LA and said they were on the pegs and for sale individually for $4.99. Unfortunately they were all mangled but I got an opener waiting for me. :D So you might want to check at your local TRU a little earlier than the 4th.

Reefer Shark
04-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I strolled into TRU this AM and found a ton of 'em on the pegs. Got a nice one to keep sealed, and a few mangled openers.

Kidhuman
04-01-2004, 08:59 PM
Hey JJ, no one ever heard or read April 1st. Everything said 4th. Go spank some TRU butt. :D :beard:

JEDIpartner
04-02-2004, 09:03 AM
They are available again. I just ordered 2!!
Lucky! They're gone again. I don't have time to keep checking sites. :(

TheDarthVader
04-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Don't feel too bad. I missed out too! I hope to find the figure at my local TRU store soon.

JEDIpartner
04-02-2004, 02:09 PM
At least I know I'm in good company! :)

2-1B
04-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Still sold out. :(

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I just got mine in the mail today!!! I was somewhat nervous when i saw how dinged up the box was (do they TRY to pack them this poorly?) but relieved when i saw my CT's were MOC!! WOOHOO!!! Hopefully everybody can snag one of these as it's a really sweet figure!! cheers!! :D

Hellboy
04-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Glad to hear you got your's in mint condition Guyute. :cool:

I refuse to order anything I plan on keeping MIP from them. In the past everything I've ordered, whether it was supposed to be mint or not, has arrived mangled. I figure I've got a better chance fighting the crowds at retail.

BTW I had no problem getting 2 of these Sunday. I was surprised at how few people showed up at my local TRU. I figured maybe a few forgot to set their clocks forward. lol Oh well you snooze ya lose.

Kidhuman
04-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Just got this email last night from amazon. Looks like the clone will not be available anymore.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We've recently learned from our supplier that the item you requested to
be
notified about, Star Wars: Clone Trooper Figure, will not be available
in
the foreseeable future.

It's possible that someone may be selling this item through Amazon.com
Auctions or zShops. We encourage you to search for it there if you're
still
interested in purchasing this item:

http://www.amazon.com/auctions

http://www.amazon.com/zshops

We're sorry not to have better news for you.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Amazon.com Customer Service