PDA

View Full Version : "Oh Where is the Emperor Throne Room Figure?"

1st Prime
04-01-2004, 08:19 AM
That Emperor Thorne Room figure is 1 tough guy to find. I was outbid on ebay because I didn't want to stay up till 2 am. I was ready to pay $11 for that figure. But I guess I should bite the bullet & spend more huh? :(

Kidhuman
04-01-2004, 09:20 AM
I could tell you its not in my house. He is one of the few figures I missed last year. :beard:

JEDIpartner
04-01-2004, 09:50 AM
I didn't see any of those at retail. I got mine through KEBco, which is a good thing because he was the one figure from that wave that I never saw on a peg.

Jayspawn
04-01-2004, 10:44 AM
I hate to say it, but the Emperor's Throne Room Emperor SUCKS!!! The POTF2 version is worlds better. New one has wimpy little lightning accessories and a HUGE bald head!

As long as you have the FLashback and the POFT2 version you have all ya need.

Reefer Shark
04-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Huh... I didn't know he was so tough to find. I saw a few in the stores last year, and ended up buying one.

If it's any consolation to you, he's a crappy figure anyways..... that overblown hood is just all wrong.

1st Prime
04-01-2004, 11:14 AM
I just collect the "Empire" figures & the sith lords, so yeah I have to have the Emperor. Oh yeah & the new adm. Ozzel. But I might try KEBco, thanks JEDIpartnr. :ermm:

Silent Chazz
04-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I saw this guy ONE time, back in November at my Walmart. I didnt get him back then because of how ugly the Hood looked. BUT after seeing a Custom on RebelScum's Forum using the 2004 Luke Skywalker, Jabba's Palace Cloak, Palpatine actually looks GOOD. Considering I've got my Luke displayed now without the Cloak, its being wasted and Im wishing I would have bought Mr. Wrinkley.

darthzirock
04-01-2004, 12:42 PM
I managed to snag two of these things, only because that's all I ever saw of them at retail. The first was in November 2003 at my local Wally World, on a really banged-up card, but the figure was in good condition and I'm an opener, anyway. The second was at a Target back in December, when these things were reduced to just $1.18! I'm not sure I would have even bought the second one if it had still been $4.99. Yeah, it's a pretty lame figure, but I'm contemplating using the second one in a custom where I'd head-swap a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine head that I've aged and repainted to look more like ROTJ Palpatine. However, since these things ended up being so scarce, I think I might just hang on to it, even though it's loose, too.

joe-da
04-01-2004, 04:54 PM
I you had to miss one figure... this is the best one to miss... well, except maybe the Geonosian Mace Windu...